šŸ² Drakaina >> LaCroix (Sender'ized), Moon Gear Drive, 6er's, SR TKP's, 10s6p, dual FocBox, Unik Risers...and the blood of Skatan!

Thereā€™s a cool story about the artwork.

This guy does drawings on bleached linen with a quill & ink, sells for thousands of dollars. I emailed him, explaining what I wanted to do with it but that I couldnā€™t justify 1500 for a 8x10 print much less 15k for the 4x8 original. He sent me a massive scan of the print (300 dpi at 48in width), told to go for it just send him pics when I was done (just did that too ). Im gonna get @Sender to do a skateshred deck with the same skin, just smaller, as a wall hanger and send it to him.

14 Likes

Beautiful as always Mike

1 Like

Thank you sir.

I like this one a lot, unlike the dragon scales. That gave me the heebie-jeebies.

BTW, how was the scan transferred onto the board? Vinyl cutter? I think laser engraving would work well too.

1 Like

Thanks, itā€™s printed on a nylon fabric.

1 Like

I didnt know breast could carveā€¦

You havenā€™t handled the right set yet :smiley:

1 Like

@Sender
Do you have a thread going over what this process is like?
I have a hard time picturing in my head how a nylon fabric can turn into this! :o

1 Like

Out of adversity comes this beauty. Love the design. Whats the gear ratio?

1 Like

14/40 I think? @moon whats the wheel gear tooth count?

1 Like

44/14 the new clamps will be smaller so you can probably use 44/12

2 Likes

I would probably wanna go up on the motor gear tooth count, faster.

2 Likes

I donā€™t actually. Maybe one day I will get around to a write up.

1 Like

@dareno

2 Likes

I have read this thread multiple times and only now realised its a tkp build. What a tool lol

5 Likes

A few updates. I have installed some modded Trumpa Infinity trucks on this deck, axles removed and lathed to 8mm and re-threaded, then re-installed. I am also running TB nummies. I have a couple of new 200KV MayTech 6365 sealed can motors to install, bought them from @CiscoV, just havenā€™t gotten around to it yet.

Hereā€™s a pic, from last week on a ride with @Sender and his Kaly 2.0 monster.

Bonus pic for all the @Sender fans out thereā€¦booty shot :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Sexy stuff :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now THAT is the kind of content i want to be seeing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting to see how Tim feels about me objectifying him for likes :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I love how my Jeans are fucking destroyed from falling all the time.

5 Likes