Do you esk8 for a fun hobby or just for clean transportation?

• For a fun hobby
  • Just For Clean Transportation
  • I’m Brian

0 voters

2 Likes

For fun?

3 Likes

There that’s the first one

1 Like

To kill time and fill the void that is my meaningless life.

Started as a legit form of transportation but is now just for fun.

10 Likes

I wanted to vote all 3 this poll is flawed.

1 Like

If Esk8 burned puppies and florinated aerosol for fuel, I would be tempted to still skate.

16 Likes

Amen brother

3 Likes

You sound depressed bro. Want some howlin Ray’s chicken? :fire:

4 Likes

Yeah, this is my hobby/life besides lacrosse… :joy:

2 Likes

Just for fun, scooters and boards and unicycles are illegal for use on the roads here, and the cops are starting to charge folks for no insurance. I keep them off the road, if things were different I’d certainly use it more for local transport, but for now I have tons of public parkway at my doorstep to skate.

3 Likes

Wait, I didn’t know that people who are not @b264 could vote “I’m Brian”. I woulda done that. My esk8 is my minivan❤️

5 Likes

Haha fair enough we’ve got two

1 Like

I can’t answer this poll, I esk8 because it’s a clean form of transport that is also a fun hobby.

4 Likes

Just check you’re brian

3 Likes

To me the hobby part is building and ridding is fun transportation.

1 Like

Lith ion battery’s are bad for the environment so is the Cole power station some of us are charging our boards from. What about all the air miles some of you parts had. So it’s not as clean as you think.

1 Like

Yeah i definitely wasn’t using this much electricity, fiberglass, and solder before esk8 lol. And buying so much shit from China

2 Likes

I’m Brian and so’s my wife

4 Likes

You bring up a few points but imagine how much more energy is wasted when transporting a 1500kg car from China compared to a 12kg PEV

4 Likes

What a threesome that must be

2 Likes