Do you esk8 for a fun hobby or just for clean transportation?

You need some education

2 Likes

You clearly forgot about the holy spirit

2 Likes

And leave that welsh tart alone

Our primary concern right now should be the atmosphere, while mining isnā€™t great itā€™s not as high on my list of concerns as emissions. Also there are plenty of renewable energy providers these days to give your money rather than funding those coal plants.

Also have you taken a look at a British Gas bill recently

If youā€™re buying electricity from British Gas , 43% comes from renewable sources

Still not clean. If you want clean ride a bike

1 Like

Quote from my energy supplier:

We provide our members with 100% renewable electricity from solar, wind and hydro. Plus, our gas is 100% carbon neutral.

1 Like

I am disappointed.

1 Like

You sound just like my real daddy

1 Like

@moon did u know weā€™re both the same age?! How was high school for you man?

1 Like

My point is it helps but not the solution to been clean by a long way. Itā€™s like saying Iā€™m good the the environment because I recycle. If you dident buy bottled water in the first place there would be no bottle to recycle. If you get my drift. Same with the disposable plastic bags. Useing a disposable plastic bag 2 times has the same carbon footprint of useing a recycled paper bag 3 times or a hessian bag 1000 times but people thing the hessian bag is good to the environment

High school was fine :joy:

Iā€™m 20 btw just in case people were wondering

4 Likes

this is what I wanted

3 Likes

I recently started using my non-esk8 for transportation and itā€™s fucking awesome. Only thing that sucks is all the protection you have to wearā€¦ It takes up ton of spaceā€¦

Then itā€™s also kinda mehhh when people ask you questions more or less each ride. So far (almost) everyone have been really nice :slight_smile: Canā€™t imagine what itā€™s like being a celebrity :joy:

1 Like

I think I read a study a little while ago saying the PEVā€™s are greener than cycling? Something to do with the food production and how inefficient us sacks of meat are.

5 Likes

Mmm I donā€™t know about that. If I ride 10 miles on an e-board vs a bike Iā€™m likely going to eat same amount of food on that day

10miles on a bike isnā€™t much and itā€™s not like you are racing.

2 Likes

Fair enough, the poll should be amended to say cleaner, not clean.

The poll is made by a fucking dumbass

7 Likes

Agree

@Topic

For fun, I use it only for transportation on short trips to my dads workshop for example (as esk8 isnā€™t allowed in Germany doing my 13km commute seams risky, I also pass like 3 policestations)

1 Like

hmm i skate for 20 years now, got into esk8 because my knee started to hurt from pushing in the recent years

i regularly work until 1-3 am in the morning, where public transportation would take 1.5hrs to get me home, while my dual 6355 takes me home in 23 minutes - ride all winter too because i dont give a fuck

what should i vote ^^? am i brian ?

4 Likes

Riding all winter definitely earns you a Brian badge.

6 Likes