DIY Wheels - Hollow Wheels - Very Comfy

you’re the only person in China that consistently gets on their knees for free shit. had to be you

1 Like

please list the amount of free shit I get

People that get lots of free shit dont typically end up on their knees.

2 Likes

Where’s your evidence, and also, even this instance, it wasn’t even me who reached out to him, @TheGoodMomentum DM me first

You’re taking this too personally, i’m just giving you shit.

4 Likes

lmao bro don’t randomly drop on me like that I stopped using English daily for almost two years there’s a very good chance I can’t tell clowning from sincere, I do a lot of testing for a lot of different people yes but only a few of them were free to begin with and I never reached out, it always has been people finding me one way or another. You were on to something when you said “consistently” that’s why it kinda felt personal.

Anyways, I guess this means I’ll stop merely reading this thread and start to actively post here. I’m quite excited to play with these as I would’ve bought a set myself if I was still living in Canada since I’ve been interested in these for a long time.

13 Likes

More exciting wheels in the works and applying a lot of learnings! Ty, @Stealther!

3 Likes

Sorry I seemed to miss this notification. I will shoot you an email later tonight. I appreciate you getting back to me!

Some of us are still waiting from orders from 28 August 2020! I’m reading you you on 3rd and 2nd pro! Just a reminder coming up to 3 years after I sent you the money.

4 Likes

Oh wow. Ok. Sorry about that. Let me dig into that. I’ll give you some free belts for my mistake.

2 Likes

Another failure here. I probably have 25miles on them. Bummer.

7 Likes

Pro or comfort?

Comfort, part of the first batch that was suspect.

3 Likes

Hey Mate, wanted to order your wheels but got confused about the models, am I right that comfort are more advanced in terms of technology than pros? Do I need to buy inserts separately? What about the failures, does it mostly happen with heavier riders? How soon do you expect to roll out v3 version? Thanks.

2 Likes

Same tech, only difference is the tread compound. Comfort versions are for general use and are really comfy. Pros are a much harder compound and aren’t vary comfy but have crazy grip. I own both. Failures were mostly from the v1 comforts on heavier riders from what I saw, but he’s selling the v2. Inserts are not included but can be added into your order.

3 Likes

28 days later still waiting for update. Starting to thing he was been literal and is currently digging to China

1 Like

Reach out to me and I’ll replace it. Hello@momentum-boards.com

@Darkie02 sorry about that. That joke was funny but I’m a douchebag for making you wait. Just in product development mode so trying to find time to come on here. Shipped yours now.

4 Likes

Has anyone ever tried drilling holes on regular urethane wheels to get better impact absorption?

I’m using 83mm wheels as it was the bigger size I could find in brazil. It would get crazy expensive trying to import any king of custom esk8 wheel.

But maybe I could use a drill press to try and make mine better. You guys think it could work?

Also… i was able to find 97mm wheels, is it worth the upgrade? will i be able to feel the difference?

4 Likes

Its a good idea. If you do try it you can put the wheels in the freezer overnight to make them more machineable.

6 Likes

All other things being equal (contact patch and durometer) yes, definitely.

But for example, 97mm Evolve wheels are on par with 85mm blue caguamas IMO.

2 Likes