DIWHY did you build this

i came here to post that.
its the same guy who made the electric skis.

ohp he also did this:

dude just slaps boosted tech on whatever the fuck i guess.

18 Likes

this is so stupid, i like it.

4 Likes

both the loooooooooongboard and the skatebike have surf adapters on every truck(at least he says that, i dont see em on the bike, and he said the loooooooooooongboard pulled a toyota supra and i do notttt believe that, so idk)
makes sense on the longboard, but the bike has functional handlebars so wtf?!
i asked him if hes ever made, you know, a normal esk8? cuz hes clearly got build skills, even if he apparently only uses old boosted stuff.

Dude seems to build for youtube viewership more than for sense and practical use.
The more we pay attention the more nonsense interesting stuff he builds.

4 Likes

Oh shit it’s this guy?? Move over @TheBoardGarage we got a new a big deal around here

4 Likes

Naw man, let’s not make this one of those cynical kid-youtubers-these-days-and-their-need-for-likes things. The guy is a mad scientist through and through. He builds crazy shit bc he can’t not build crazy shit. We just get the pleasure of some excellent video content bc his friend happens to be in the room with a camera and fantastic editing skills.

Also, they’re great people. I went on a ride with them a couple weeks back.

12 Likes

Work with what you’ve got, first and foremost. If that’s a videographer and 4 boosted boards, so be it. Respect to the things accomplished, and as I said, would love to see what he does with a better resource pool.
Most of his projects have been ridiculous, but I don’t like to think that ridiculous is a necessarily negative thing.

2 Likes

To this day my favorite build I’ve ever seen is from a guy in Indonesia who made his own drive train and channel trucks from nothing but scrap metal and stuck it on a popsicle deck. Very few, if any people here have come close to that level of “I saw it, I wanted it, so made it” engineering.

1 Like

Link?

2 Likes

Long lost. Saw it on the book. Shared it here when I did. If you have the time and attention span to find that, I fear you, and please don’t bring up anything else I ever said.

1 Like

Let’s all help him make his next insane creation!

3 Likes

Damn Facebook is on fire today.

3 Likes

Here some other work. *Now officially a forum member!

12 Likes

Love this guy’s sense of humor. Also love that he’s not working with an unlimited tool budget and with unlimited floor space… Not yet anyway. I do hope his channel takes off and provides him with the excuse to go wild with not only projects but tool/workshop acquisition as well.
In the mean time: Cody, if you’re listening, I’ve got a 13” lathe, a manual mill, a mig, plasma cutter, drill presses, grinders, vises, files and a willingness to let you learn on them if you need to make a part that you don’t have the equipment for. I’ve got to disclose that I’m no machinist, but with trial and error I’ve managed to get through some stuff I probably shouldn’t have attempted. I’m an hour north of downtown Houston.

4 Likes

Self post - and to answer why - box on top because I am too lazy to wire the second ESC to the boards battery.

Everything else cause I need to try all wheel drive.

Before:

:wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::

61lb vanguard. I need to just wire in the second ESC.

18 Likes

Intrigued to see how that DD works with a set of ratio’d motors paired! Please do tell!

6 Likes

No comment.

11 Likes

Its a proof of concept, not an actual build. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m aware, it just belongs here bc it look funny

2 Likes