DIWHY did you build this

They do all different things.

One is a kill all light switch, one for accessories, one for taillight etc etc.

You can see it in the video Jackson posted.

2 Likes

The toolbox compartment is the first cool thing so far

grafik

6 Likes

8 Likes

Appreciate your comments Jack!

6 Likes

Man he created a lot of problems to solve later on :rofl: :rofl:

Cool engineering, but damn it is unnecessary. He put in like +1000 failure points.

I’m really digging the toolbox though! I have to find a way to incorporate something like that on my boards.

5 Likes

I built somebody a range extender top box for their LaCroix and put enough storage space in there for a spare tire and a bunch of tools. He says he uses it all the time

4 Likes

In absolute awe…every time I see that board 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 does not compute. All that time and effort and ability could be going into that board still, but actually making it better instead of….what it is

9 Likes

That’s what happens when you go out of your way to completely isolate yourself from the greatest source of data and information on the hobby

11 Likes

Anyone who’s stopped building long enough to take a skate knows this is a Rattle Box

7 Likes

not with enough foam… Maybe use a can of expanding foam to be sure to get ALL the rattles out

Then you can’t get the tools out

Maybe some open cell foam in two halves that smush all the contents between them.

1 Like
10 Likes

After seeing that toolbox, the perfect name for his board is MacDIWHYER (play on Macgyver) if I was the only one that got my :rofl:

4 Likes

I feel like this is very much in the spirit of the thread

16 Likes

Now you will have noodles with a bunch of hot spots because the thing won’t turn. :smiley:

1 Like

Should have just put it at a diagonal and tilted the microwave so the food was level.

NGL, I put a breakfast burrito on my least favorite 3d printer’s bed the other day to keep it warm.

The printer, not the burrito.

5 Likes

Now I’ve never claimed to be a proud man, but this idea did make me smile a bit. €2 stainless steel ruler to the rescue

17 Likes

That’s hilarious. I often wonder what our boards would look like post-apocalypse.

2 Likes

I’d like to add that

1. I had no proper drill or drill bits to make this happen, just an impact driver and friction drilling
  2. This is the SUBSTANTIALLY nicer looking side
6 Likes

16 Likes