Demonseed 44 Enclosure now with 42 inch goodness

Thats exactly where i get it and all of my fibreglass supplies. Great company.

2 Likes

Thats looking awesome dude :ok_hand:

And the epoxy is 1/2 the price of my supplier…thanks mate I didn’t expect BigBen quality first time. I should not of used course fibreglass chop. Over all I am happy with it. I nearly did it in CF, then remembered CF is like a Faraday Cage. So no signal…

2 Likes

That’s a damned fine looking shape there.
Nice one.

Is there a good guide I can follow to making my own enclosure? I hate how my enclosure doesn’t conform to the shape of the deck and so wanna make something more aesthetic

2 Likes

Of course you have a link. Thanks Brian

1 Like

Please use that thread only as a ‘guide’

I really should make a new one now that I have a bit more experience.

2 Likes

I trust your experience more than most. Can I get basically everything from Bunnings, at least for my first try as I don’t wanna waste good quality materials on a bad attempt

1 Like

Bunnings is hideously expensive for fibreglass supplies, and the stuff is shit quality.

You’ll get 5x the quantity of better quality gear from Trojan for the same price you would pay at bunnings

2 Likes

There ya go mate. 30 cells east to west and room for 2 x focbox. That’s pretty damn snug tho.

6 Likes

And there’s my setup. Suuuuuuper keen to get this running.

10 Likes

13s? 30q I’m guessing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Always 30q these days mate, they are the only cell I can get my hands on locally at a reasonable price.

2 Likes

Sweet! What are the rest of the build plans for it?

Haggy’s with the @avX v1 gear drive. Not sure on remote just yet.

2 Likes

Got another one of these to make. Fingers crossed for an equally good result.

4 Likes

Wax on. Wax off.

4 Likes

Been doing it all night brother, your technique is working gooooood

2 Likes

Gelcoat in. Going for as transparent as possible with this one. Hoping it doesn’t come up looking all patchy like a lot of raw fibreglass stuff that I’ve seen.

3 Likes