Demonseed 44 Enclosure now with 42 inch goodness

Hey dudes,

I’m about to make a single stack fibreglass enclosure for the Rayne Demonseed 44. It should fit 12s6p 18650, bms and escs comfortably. It will be deep enough for 21700s too, just not sure how many would fit in there.

There’s not a heap of these around, so I was just gonna make a one off enclosure straight off the deck.

However, if there are a few people interested, I can make a mould to make future enclosures from that…

Anyone keen?

11 Likes

3 Likes

Are Demonseed 44" decks available?

1 Like

Google shows up a few results for the 44 :+1: i got mine second hand tho

If I find one…

https://www.longboarddeal.com/rayne-demonseed-v2-44-longboard-deck.html

2 Likes

Big bucks. I’ll wait it out

2 Likes

Dam, looking this deck since a long time now, but didn’t know 44" exist !!! I was locked with 36-39and42" !!!.. Awesome ! And been waiting The 44 RE for yr …Now I know what I have to do ^^
But ordering these days … I’m affraid to not being lucky enough :joy:

Thx AI :+1:

Edit : how old this serie is ?

1 Like

No idea bro, i got both of mine second hand and they are older models, like 2013 or something I think. Both of them have the satanic panda print.

I’ve never seen that one I linked until today.

3 Likes

All out of stock

This deck reminds me of the Landyachtz Switch 40 which is not long enough for me. I feel the Demonseed 44 might just be long enough…

but have you considered the Rayne Darkside instead?

2 Likes

The darkside is a beautiful deck. But its not a demonseed.

Demonseed has less of a drop than the switch, which is why I love it. Its the perfect amount of drop, any more is too much in my opinion.

I’ve ridden a lot of decks, and the demonseed has always been a standout. It’s a real every day rider.

4 Likes

The excessive drop is mostly why the Switch 40 felt too short for me.

3 Likes

the demonseed 42 was on sale for $80

Community should have bought a bunch and got an enclosure made

2 Likes

Same I only like to push mine around, didn’t like it when I electrified it

I’ve been wanting to try a demonspeed and now I’m crazy temped @glyphiks

4 Likes

I do have a 42 laying around… I could probably be persuaded to do one for the 42 as well…

3 Likes

It’s no longer $80 :sob:

3 Likes

Damn $80 is a fucking steal. They’re 300aud here

5 Likes

Fate

8 Likes

I run the mach 1 76mms on my pusher. The electric is getting the bergs with the v1 avio drive.

My magnums are going on the wolfshark :ok_hand:

5 Likes