Demonseed 44 Enclosure now with 42 inch goodness

Ideally like to put as little work in for the deck and enclosure :joy:

3 Likes

around 1.9:1 ^^ (17x32T,12s,76mm,140kV, just for cruising around, only 5Ah battery)

3 Likes

:joy: i’m the opposite. That’s the kind of stuff I really like doing

6 Likes

Yeah really dont have the tools or skills to fuck around with it

Love your hands on approach with everything though

Is the standing platform actually longer on the 44? Here are pics from my current version 42…

2 Likes

I really would like to know that !! :smiley:

Regarding my last post :

1 Like

Eh, i was in bed Raf, but you got me curious.

On the rail hooked on one end to the other is 750mm. I don’t know what that works out to with your kooky numbers.

5 Likes

Ho, thanks a loooooot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It look longuer right ?
71cm/28" for the 42"
and 75cm/29.5" for the 44" !

Edit : kooky numbers

4 Likes

Its too late and I’ve had too many beers for maths, I’ll take your word for it :joy:

5 Likes

My glue up worked as planned :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Well and quickly done :+1:

I like your DIY style man ! Nice good trick here :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I am working on this one.
It’s a 39" Demonseed, can not motivate myself to make an enclosure just yet, going to adapt an old one.
I just want to go out ride this thing.

5 Likes

Holy shit thats huge :joy:

7 Likes

Yeah too fucking ugly, couldn’t do it, started building the mould and ordered resin and cloth.
It needs space for 88 cells two escapes and a huge BMS.

4 Likes

91343124_540420453276314_3694702254394179584_n

15 Likes

Next you are going to make the mold out of this right? Do you make it a like 2-3 mm bigger to count for the thickness of the GF+resin?

1 Like

That’s a great question mate :joy: as I originally only planned to make one enclosure from this buck, i didn’t allow for that. But I did make it oversized so I had room for padding etc.

At it’s shallowest point, this buck is 27-28mm thick so it’s good enough to make a mold from and 21700s would still fit.

I will make a mold from this I’ve decided, even if nobody else ever gets a 44, I like the torture.

5 Likes

If you like torture make something beautiful with wave patterns or symbols on it :joy:

1 Like

Can you say a little more about those wheels and compare them to Kegels, Caguamas or Flywheels?