Deaf's Enclosures Build Log

Short update: I cant share any pics just yet. We are up on our instagram(officialdeafllc) so some pics will be on there over the week. We are getting inventory for neoprene and hardware as well. This is definitely taking longer than expected but were in the final stretches.

5 Likes

Always seems to take longer. Thanks for the update. Video on Instagram looks awesome. Stoked to see it coming together for you

2 Likes

You seem to be at Level 2 now so the anti-spam filters should now allow you to post lots of photographs.

2 Likes

Any updates on these bad boys?

2 Likes

Well the process had been slowed down tremendously. Both me and my brother have been back in school and the way our school setup up this semester is more work-shorter semester, so you have a bigger break. We are both engineering majors so we hardly have free time as of right now. Over the past month we have been working on quality and ease of use. We agreed on including neoprene gaskets that can cover most board shapes along with the enclosure curve. Other than that our main goal is quality. Our test enclosure are very scratch resistant, heat resistant and hammer proof :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. Please keep pressing forward, I already have one enclosure design about finished, till working on matching the concave, that I would like to have made. May be more in the future.

Never enough decks and enclosures in the eskate market.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Little updatešŸ™‚
Video doesnā€™t seem to be loading :confused:

Well, we have updated our enclosures, specifically the medium enclosure to be more low profile and more towards single stack enclosures. But with the gasket it can work with double stack enclosures. The height of the enclosure is 1.75in and I will update on here the final medium enclosure design.
4 Likes

Hello, are you still selling enclosures?

1 Like

Who knows man, weā€™ve heard nothing for 9 months

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t hold your breath. These guys seem like good dudes, but their plans and products never seem to come to fruition.

For enclosures these days, you want @bigben, @eBoosted or @eLDoska

9 Likes

Manā€¦ I realIy liked their enclosures. That sucksā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks Man

1 Like

ba dum tsssh?
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Oh god :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh fuck thats pretty funny.

1 Like

Tell me your impressions of hell when you get there.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Iā€™m excited to see where you go with this. Iā€™m working on something very similar.

3 Likes

Hey guys, been a bit haha. We fell into the engineering design process of making a ā€œperfectā€ product. We went back and forth from Cad to prototyping a lot (which is why we never did any pre-orders). Im a bit busy right now and I will update this thread with more pictures and our progress with the enclosures later today.

The enclosure in this picture was slapped on really quickly so please dont judge the really poorly done gasket or none straight holes on the board.

11 Likes

Me thinks @tomiboi might be doing some good stuff soon

2 Likes

I think you mean even more good stuff. His integrated decks are hawt.

2 Likes