Deaf's Enclosures Build Log

:joy: candy for adults

1 Like

it’s the candy coating they put on the edge that makes it look tasty. :joy:

hint: it’s not

3 Likes

Update: CNC machine came in as well as the kydex sheets!

We are still waiting for another machine and we should be up and running in 2 weeks! All orders will be made prior to order(no pre-ordering). We are planning to have a test batch sent out for those who want to review our enclosures so stay tuned for that.

10 Likes

I see dollar signs in your future @Deaf_Tech :call_me_hand:
Can’t wait to see the final product

2 Likes

Another update. Machine #2 came in! We are almost set for producing enclosures eta: 2 weeks.

11 Likes

Any update on these

1 Like

Yes! After consulting electricians, and powering the equipment last week. We are going to run our first batch today and tomorrow. We will hopefully have the products up by this weekend at the latest next week friday.

9 Likes

Quick poll, so we can get a estimate of how many enclosure we should make in the first batch. Also we will be having a giveaway for all three enclosures. Info on that will be up around the end of the week.

• Small Enclosure
  • Medium Enclosure
  • Large Enclosure

0 voters

2 Likes

pics? I love pics

3 Likes

I’m in for a medium and small. But also, is there a possibility we can get single stack versions as well?

Might be able to easily do it without new molds by just milling a ring you can place around the normal mold to add a second flange making it single height and then just cut along that flange instead.

I really want a few of the medium ones in single stack height, ~1" for commuter weight boards. Built around 12S2P 21700 packs.

1 Like

any of the enclosure fit a loaded Omakase?

Actual pics will be up in a few days

1 Like

We can do that, just send a pm

Let me check, I believe the small one will fit fine with space to spare for a belt drive setup but the medium will have to run hub drives as there is not enough wheelbase for belt. Let me size it up properly and I’ll let you know. We will have an official list of boards that work with our enclosures when they release.

Update: CNC Company sent us the wrong size tool holder and collect so this mean we can’t cnc the rest of the molds out. This does set us back and all we can do now for the molds is wait.

3 Likes

Stumbled upon this topic just now and thought @DEEIF started a company :laughing:

5 Likes

:rofl: I wish…

1 Like

@Deaf_Tech any updates bro?

5 Likes

Yes! Let me get some photos and post them on here, Ill upload them tomorrow.

4 Likes