DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

that’s cool as hell.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten their DaVega to work on the slave side?

1 Like

my DaVega is wired to the slave side!

2 Likes

This feature is too awesome! :dark_sunglasses::guitar::pager::calling::computer::toolbox::tada::confetti_ball::firecracker::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

5 Likes

Where can you order this masterpiece from ?

Yep. It can be connected to the slave for sure.

1 Like

Damn. Gonna have to figure out why it isn’t showing any telemetry.

115200bps
UART. <------ maybe it needs to be PPM+UART. I don’t have any remotes connected to slave so technically, UART should work. I’ll troubleshoot when I get home.

It worked perfectly fine on the master. The only difference now is I have the wand on the master and updated my Vesc firmware.

Thanks!

Depending on the vesc you’re using you might have to switch rx and tx on it for it to work.

2 Likes

No pin out changes. I basically just moved it from the master and put it on slave. Both Vesc 6.

Odd, I put 115200bps on my slave and it read the telemetry w/ Bluetooth module on the master.

1 Like

Very odd. I was out of time earlier but I’ll update this thread once I figure it out.

1 Like

The alu housings arrived at the local post office. I’ll collect them on my way home. Unless something unexpected happens, I’ll send a link to the order form tomorrow.

I’d like to take some nice pics in the housings and maybe do a quick video with the features overview so that you know what you’re buying.

7 Likes

will the link be posted for everyone?

1 Like

After the last update I am totally sold.

1 Like

Yep, I’ll post it here and also start a new thread for questions about purchasing.

4 Likes

Quick question. When I install the Davega X in the front of a Trampaboard and the vescs are on the opposite side, would the UART cable length matter? Because I am planning one in the front of my MTB build.

Nope. I use mine on my Lacroix.

1 Like

Thanks. Then I need cable extender.
///Offtopic
My build is like 2600$ or even more, I think.
I have only the motors though. Vescs are coming from my ongoing GB.
And there goes my trainee money.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Offtopic///
The Davega X has gotten even better.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll ship with 80 cm cables by default. Let me know if you need longer. In fact, there’s a field for it on the order form (soon to be made available).

3 Likes