DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

@LR-designs I am using rectangle countersink slots. They are strong.

Ok that’s interesting, I’m almost convinced. But trucks bolts take a lot more forces.

@LR-designs So from what I understand, the new design for the plate will allow for vertical mounting only?

If mounted to truck bolts. It could go horizontal mounted directly through deck if you have space and when or if @janpom makes a horizontal software version.

1 Like

Is this idea worth a shot? Because it will be clamped between the bolts and deck.
I am using it also where my motor is mounted.

Last question I promise (until I find another one)
With the new design, would it still be possible to use only bottom screws on a trampa like in @hexakopter’s example?

1 Like

Is there a google form or such? Would love a red one

Not yet. I won’t be taking orders until I have something on hand. I don’t want to take people’s money and then have them wait.

The good news is that we have already started the production on the housings. These are the last missing piece before we can start shipping. @LR-designs, do we have an ETA on when the housings could be finished?

We’re unfortunately not doing red in the first batch. Only black and raw. You can always get the raw anodized yourself though.

7 Likes

Red is great that’s my preference

I’d be done for one with a ATB plate to mount to a Trampa deck using outer holes

I hate to give a time and then it no be true. But I think best case is around 4 weeks plus a couple weeks for logics/assembly.

1 Like

CNC Aluminum and anodized black. Or raw finish no anodize if you want.

4 Likes

Is there a estimated price that I missed?

3 Likes

first post

4 Likes

Skipped right over it lol.

Saw the poll and completely disregarded everthing else

3 Likes

same here…lol. I’m just ready to order.

2 Likes

Any news? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The alu housings are just being finished. I’m busy as hell getting the electronics ready. We should have the first 25 pcs ready to be shipped in about two weeks from now. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Awesome! When will you start taking orders and how would we place them?

4 Likes

Yes. How do I give you all the monies?

3 Likes

Nice work dude, and thanks for the update! Super excited to get my hands on one!