DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

Use anything I post for anything you choose dude.

4 Likes

Of course ! No pb !! Like Sean say :wink:

Nice work, once again. The website looks really cool :+1:

3 Likes

Website looks good congrats! :slight_smile: And sure you can use all my pictures. I still have to upload the file to thingiverse, I hope I remember tomorrow haha.

1 Like

Glad to help!

2 Likes

Great job with the website!! If I knew you Would use some of my pictures I would take better ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Glad could help. :v:

2 Likes

Are these in stock? I’d love to order a black one. I filled out the form on the website.

1 Like

Not at the moment but I should restock in about two weeks. I do have your order.

3 Likes

Don’t ever forget @janpom… you’re awesome! :wink:

9 Likes

Hehe, I came across that vid a few days back when working on the website and looking for pics. We came a long way since then. I still have a weak spot for the original layout. And that case was pretty cool, too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally found the time to upload it :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Perfect! Thanks a lot. I’ll add the link to the website when I get home.

2 Likes

Anyone in the states have this filament? Looking for someone to print one for me please :slight_smile:

( No overseas shipping please, unless it’s like an epacket or something cheap :joy:)

2 Likes

I saw @chupacabra printed a TPU wand case, maybe he has a printer and can print it for you.

3 Likes

Sure no problem. Just shoot me a pm.

3 Likes

@Sn4Pz there you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ugh, I’ve also tried to measure that thing to see if it fits but apparently it’s too big :persevere:
Oh and it seems that my screws are completely not the right size aswell, I guess I need to find another solution to mount that.

1 Like

I disagree

1 Like

We don’t have the same type of bolts.
But I think my solution would be to move the whole thing down and drill holes in that metal spacer, so the whole device would be just a bit below.

I don’t think I will be looking for new bolts as it would also require deck modifications as I don’t have holes made for those countersink screws.