DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

Everyone asks here for that! I CAN’T wait. I need now.:crazy_face:

1 Like

You’ve got my attention now :slight_smile:

metal > not-metal

7 Likes

I didn’t give enough credit to the raw until I installed it. It really shines on the board, despite the small scratches from machining that haven’t been covered by anodizing. I think I’m keeping that one.

BTW, raw housing will come with raw baseplate. I was just too lazy to change the baseplate for the picture.

10 Likes

That’s awesome !! The teasing is intense,… release the form :v::crazy_face: !! hahaa

Now I don’t know witch one choose :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Here you go guys:

I will contact you regarding the payment when I’m ready to ship your order. I currently have 25 pcs that I should be able to ship on Monday. I’ll be able to make more in 2-3 weeks time.

7 Likes

Done.

Great. :slight_smile: BTW: “By default, 80 cm wire will be provided. If you need a different length please tick the checkbox below and specify the length in the description.”

1 Like

I forgot about that. I had ticked the option, but forgot to write the length into the notes.

So remind us again if we haven’t been following closely for the last year, what are the software needs?

Does this work with standard Ackmaniac 3.103 firmware?

1 Like

Done! Sooo excited hehe

1 Like

Just hopped in for one to use on my new build :grinning:

Yeeeewwwww! Cant wait!

1 Like

done…wonder if i should order two :thinking:

1 Like

Ordered 2 (in 2 separate forms) !!!

2 Likes

Yup, it does.

3 Likes

Just linking the two threads

1 Like

Is this waterproof or water resistant, or both?

1 Like

I’d say splash proof. If you plan the use it in the heavy rain I would suggest that you disassemble it and make sure water cannot get in the housing through the protective glass or the buttons. It shouldn’t but I’m not going to test it.

You will also want to put a thin gasket between the housing and the baseplate.

If mounted on a drop-through deck, you will need to somehow seal the bottom. I believe that could be done with a simple 3D printed part in the shape of the baseplate.

5 Likes

And I’m in!

2 Likes

I wish I had a dollar for everyone who ticks “I need a custom cable length” and doesn’t specify the length. :smile:

5 Likes