DAVEGA X: Accepting orders

Any updates?:innocent:

2 Likes

Mine has touched down, except the recipient wasnt there to catch the package it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont really mind though, its finally here! @sender gimme them davega picz

2 Likes

Oh I’ve fallen really behind on this topic.
I saw @Saturn_Corp in California ando it looked great.
Sounds like 4-5 week wait on orders?

2 Likes

Oh snap. Sorry I missed it. Will probably have to go pick it up from post office. Only one lady calls me.

2 Likes

Nah you’re good, nothing really matters until you get the battery + enclosure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buttons arrived but I’m still waiting for the housings. There hasn’t been any update on the tracking info since Nov 7. :cry:

Everything else is prepared though. As soon as the housings are in, I’ll be able to ship out a bunch of orders.

Really sorry for the delay.

6 Likes

Making the jump. I’ll be adding myself to the list @janpom I don’t mind waiting and all. I’ve completed and sent in the form.

Thanks in advance. :pray:

1 Like

I was wondering do you have the tools to add more holes to the baseplate? I was looking to have some more, but if not, I’ll find a way to do it.

1 Like

I have my aku driver. :slight_smile: I’m afraid it won’t do. You’ll have to do your own arrangements, sorry.

1 Like

Hey guys, unfortunately still no updates about the housings. :frowning:

It’s getting close to 2 months and the package may just as well be lost. That would suck since it had 37 alu housings and they are worth quite a bit.

I’ll wait until the end of December and if it doesn’t show up, I guess I’ll sign off the losses and move on to the next batch. Unfortunately, it will take quite a while to get the DAVEGAs to all of you. The waiting list is growing. Lesson learned: Don’t cheap out on shipping things of value.

12 Likes

It’s not lost! Yay! DAVEGA soon on stock again.

12 Likes

To celebrate this happy event, let me share the new DAVEGA video. :smile:

24 Likes

Sick! Well done
The firmware download feature and the life spam monitoring on parts is really remarkable. Well done

9 Likes

Really nice and clear video! Well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They finally arrived. I should be ready to start shipping by the end of the week.

The trouble with supply chain is not over though. I only have 10 cables left and the package with 60 meters of the cable is missing. I can get another cable locally but the quality is nowhere near the nice silicone insulated ribbon cable. :frowning:

Maybe it will still arrive in a few days. Otherwise people will unfortunately have to choose between crappy cable and more waiting. :expressionless:

6 Likes

You should really pay a few bucks more for decent shipping lol, it’s all lost!:joy::joy: (No pun intended)

I’ve waited a bit, I can wait longer. Especially if they are already on order… I see no reason to go out to just to source more, crappier, cables. That’s just me.

2 Likes

I know. I can’t get rid of my students years habits. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great video!
Good to hear the housings turned up =D

As already discussed here, I’m changing things a little bit.

DAVEGA X will be provided as a kit from now on. The difference from the full DIY kit is that the electronics are already pre-assembled. The remaining assembly tasks are straightforward though slightly time consuming. With that I’m also reducing the price by 10 EUR. This makes the basic price 89 EUR.

For EU folks, paying by SEPA is recommended, in which case there’s a 5 EUR discount and the shipping is 10 EUR, so the final price will be 94 EUR shipped.

For US folks, SEPA is probably not an option so you’ll need to use PayPal and do the payment in CZK. The shipping is 12 EUR so the final price is 101 EUR shipped. That would currently be invoiced as 2550 CZK, which equals ca 112 USD shipped.

Fully assembled is still an option but there will be 20 EUR extra charge.

These rules will apply immediately, including orders already made that haven’t yet been paid for. I apologize for changing the rules ex-post. I hope most people will perceive the change as positive, since this both makes the price cheaper and provides an opportunity for DIY without having to worry that something won’t work at the end since the critical part (the electronics) will already be pre-assembled.

The details of the kit and the assembly instructions can be found at https://davega.eu/assembly.

9 Likes