DAVEGA X: Accepting orders

Holy damn, does that mean 121$ + the import fees of 21% then?

Edit: Nevermind, you’re located in the EU. That would mean about 120-121 EUR.

For EU, if you can do SEPA (no PayPal fees / exchange rates), it will be 94 EUR + 21% VAT = 114 EUR. Plus 10 EUR shipping.

If you’re outside of EU, nothing changes for you since you won’t pay the VAT.

5 Likes

Great instructional vids, kit is great

A mock-up on the Trampa

7 Likes

Hi, a few minor changes regarding orders. PayPal payments in USD are no longer accepted. It turned out PayPal doesn’t allow me to withdraw the funds without converting to CZK first and the exchange rate is bad. You can still pay via PayPal in CZK. If you want to save up a little bit, I recommend using TransferWise instead since the price will be 5% cheaper and you get a better exchange rate. For EU folks, SEPA or Revolut are the best options.

For new orders, there will be a small 3 EUR surcharge for custom wire length. The standard is now 100 cm, which should be good for most boards.

5 Likes

Are you accepting orders for black/have stock again?

I do. The lead time is currently 3-4 weeks since I’m getting a bit swamped. Sorry.

1 Like

Hey I placed an order through google dock about a week ago. Haven’t gotten a response yet, just wanted to make sure I got my order in?

Hi, yes, I have your order from 4 Nov and also one from yesterday. Is that a duplicate or do you want two pieces?

Guys, I’m afraid there will be more of a delay than expected. Many orders came in lately and some supplies I’m waiting for are severely delayed. In particular, I ran out of housings. Luke has shipped more on 26 Sep but they haven’t arrived yet. I’m also out of buttons. Those have been on the way since 17 Sep. I have no ETA for either. This is the cost of going with economic shipping options so that I can keep the prices reasonable.

In the meantime, I’m assembling a few DAVEGAs everyday so that I’m ready to ship ASAP once the missing pieces arrive:

The waiting list is getting long. The 3 assembled ones at the bottom will go to @Sn4Pz, @Jaymaq, and @DerelictRobot. Everyone else will unfortunately need to wait.

Here’s the (FIFO) queue:

@Jbev
@RuinousMarmalade
@privacydoctor
@Battosaii
@Clark
@Bobby
brucey0
@Tamatoa
stan.8
@Jamie42
@DicKie
@IVoxuI
Estate
@BenjaminF
@skatardude10
josephnigri13
@370HSSV
@Nextgin
hagenkoenig
therealcmj
josephnigri
@f1rstb81
mmuzny
@Tamatoa

I don’t have any ETA at the moment. Everything is in the hands of the carriers now. Sorry! Please bear with me. I’ll keep you posted.

18 Likes

Hey Jan i am not in a hurry. I can wait for next year if that can help others who have finished builds needing this. It will actually be better for me and my wallet this way.

5 Likes

OK, cool. I’ll put you at the end of the line then. I’m sure people will appreciate this. Thanks!

2 Likes

No sweat I am a long way till finishing a build anyways still need to sort out battery source. Happy to help guys.

3 Likes

images%20(2)

8 Likes

thanks for the update man :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

I love that this has become such a successful product here!

1 Like

If I am added to the bottom of the list today, what month do you think I will need to pay and receive this fine product?

December should still be manageable unless something goes terribly wrong.

1 Like

Boy would I ever love to have something like this but my deck shape means I’d be stepping on it :frowning:

Thanks, I’ll hold off then for you to focus on people that want it this year. I should finish my build in January and will need it then.

Thanks for the update! Congrats on a successful product. Supply chain problems suck, I hope you can get them sorted out.