Davega problems or questions

nope (vid incoming)

1 Like

Gonna reinstall firmware.

didnt change a thing

Hmm that is strange. I’ve never seen that. I’m sure @janpom will sort it or someone else with equal expertise.

Confirmed RX/TX in right position?

It shouldn’t matter, but the davega detects the vesc and firmware.

1 Like

I got that to work, but my davega itself is having this weird issue. Happens on FW 4.6 and 4.7.

It also says I have a BMS connected… Which I don’t. I have a dual Vesc.

@janpom

Make sure none of your VESCs have the ID set to 10 or 11. Those are reserved for a smart BMS.

2 Likes

how do I change this?

In the VESC Tool or in whatever you use for configuring the VESC.

For each category, what are the different numbers representing? Per ESC, and total? Be concerned that Wh/mil is over double on the bottom than top? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Ha! I had the issue reported by another user as well. What kind of VESC do you have and what firmware version?

And yes, you’re interpreting the numbers correctly and there indeed shouldn’t be that much difference between the two motors.

1 Like

This is on a stormcore 60D+ with 5.03 beta 34 test firmware.

1 Like

The other guy also has a Stormcore and running v5.2. Do you have any other device that you could use for cross-checking the values reported by the VESC? The energy discharged for each of the two motors in particular?

1 Like

This was only one mile of data in a parking lot so far.

I’ll keep an eye on metr logs

1 Like

Hi, im getting a weird problem with my davega. When i start the board everything looks fine, but after some time riding it just turns white (?) Happens from time to time.

Hi, this is a known problem. You will want to check your connection between the DAVEGA and the VESC. The connectors should be plugged all the way in both sides. Securing them in place using silicone or hot glue is a good idea. Nothing should be pressing against the cable anywhere. Make sure it’s not pinched between two components or between the deck and the enclosure.

2 Likes

Okey, will do! Thanks

1 Like

I went for my first ride with the devaga today and was disappointed with how hard it was to see the screen in the daylight. Is it like this for everyone? Am I stupid and did I miss a brightness setting?