Hmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Still working on that.

3 Likes

Lol. They are nice for sure.

3 Likes

well let us know what you end up with.

1 Like

I am extremely biased and would build all my stuff on that platform but that would be boring. For how I skate its the best esk8 deck imo.
Sub 40 is a good alternative but obviously I may re think that now. Thanks for the feedback because if I went through all the crap you have and received a defective item thenā€¦

3 Likes

Cool. Great to hear they refunded you. :+1:

Shame to end up there after all of the backwards and forwards of dealing with them, Iā€™m sure.

Not a great advert for them, in terms of QC for their outgoing product, but at least they arenā€™t trying to fuck you over.

Sorry to hear about the issues you have had, drama can take over here at times and people can get carried away in it.

Good luck with the future build!

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to say this is/was an isolated incident, the subsonic deck and eBoosted enclosure I bought came flawlessā€¦

and I believe the tahoe incident we just read aboutā€¦ this deck is strong like bull, and very little noticeable flex for meā€¦

I have another/ a different board ran over by a car a short time agoā€¦ snapped the deck and fucked a good set of 3-linksā€¦ but thatā€™s mostly on me. for being a fucking k00kā€¦

3 Likes

Snapped your 3 links?!! :sob:

2 Likes

yup folded my first set up like a cheap dollar store folding chairā€¦

water under the bridge Iā€™m on V4 of the links nowā€¦

4 Likes

Your effort or the stooge ones?

1 Like

@moeā€™s

Luckily I saved all the axle specs and sent 'em to a machinist friend and he build me 10 CrMo axlesā€¦

I do my own baseplates now, all loosely built on stooge racing baseplates, but each board likes something different, so theyā€™re almost always differentā€¦ and apparently I like my boards lower to the ground with less deck offsetā€¦

but I digressā€¦

oh look a chikken

3 Likes

It is a super stable deck, I really dig the foot lock-in. I have enjoyed riding my boyfriends Evo for a few months, it is cool to learn about new boards.

I loved the feel of @KfromtheBay sweet Skid Mark, maybe you coulud find a used Century 40.

1 Like

@rosco thank you so much for your kind words.

Kā€™s skidmark is awesome. I voted for it but donā€™t tell him. The foot lock is what does it for me. When you go full on power wise you need the rear step to get moving safely and the balance of the deck space ensures you can centre to avoid truck walking under full acceleration. No other deck has come close to having that element of safety which in turn breeds confidence and relaxation which is paramount to avoiding stiffing up and streetfacing. If you have a board that can crack 40mph you need to be relaxed. Period.

1 Like

Big girls blouse kook.

1 Like

Man, I cannot say it better!

2 Likes

I have been riding a plus 40 evo for nearly 2 years so theres not much I donā€™t know about the deck properties. Riding around on this little gem at the minute and its got its benefits.

Middle one.
Ian frere rocket pro with 12s and hummies and a n @Sender carbon wrapped enclosure.

Loving it tbh

2 Likes

Very nice decks.

Who is this @Sender ? :wink:

2 Likes