Custom Subsonic Century 40" Issues x2

He is shit. Don’t bother with him. Could not wrap a deck if his life depended on it.

Hey Tim still got that deadpool? Oh shit I forgot I owe him money.

You ain’t seen me right? I was not here.

Clean it for me.

3 Likes

Some newbie totally just throwing some pictures on decks nothing much.

4 Likes

Nice deflection bro. I am out of here.

2 Likes

Haha.

Right right.

… and with those words of confidence, here I go…

3 Likes

I was going to suggest a timbo deck and you will not be dissapointed. Trust me on this. The man is an Artisan.

3 Likes

Between paying Subsonic to make a deck pretty and Sender to make a deck pretty, I’d certainly pay my money to Sender. I’ve never seen his work in person but it shows up everywhere here and goddamn it’s sexy as hell

However I won’t because I’m a poor college student out of a job with no working boards, and I don’t have enough self respect to have nice things anyways :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is my Subsonic Century rear drop section.

This it not simply cosmetic

2 Likes

how old is this deck?

I am the second owner so I guess I’m unsure. It was a brand new build when I bought it with only 10 cycles on the battery. Never seen rain

I’ve had it for 2months

Ouch. of course I have one ordered too.

how many ply is this deck? i believe they make stiffer decks with more plys and fiberglass or carbon inserts for eskate now on the order forum now. was this a standard deck for kick/push or a custom ordered one for esk8? i would think a stiffer deck would help with not delaminating as soon.

I guess its not the first board to delaminate though. I think we are pushing these so much harder than they were originally designed it sorta inevitable.

I would say send pics to subsonic but it probably wont matter.

1 Like

This is a custom, ordered as an electric deck. Their warrantee policy is pretty clear, only the original owner is covered

ya that sucks, sorry to hear that.

3 Likes