Custom Subsonic Century 40" Issues x2

I’d like to say this is/was an isolated incident, the subsonic deck and eBoosted enclosure I bought came flawless…

and I believe the tahoe incident we just read about… this deck is strong like bull, and very little noticeable flex for me…

I have another/ a different board ran over by a car a short time ago… snapped the deck and fucked a good set of 3-links… but that’s mostly on me. for being a fucking k00k…

3 Likes

Snapped your 3 links?!! :sob:

2 Likes

yup folded my first set up like a cheap dollar store folding chair…

water under the bridge I’m on V4 of the links now…

4 Likes

Your effort or the stooge ones?

1 Like

@moe’s

Luckily I saved all the axle specs and sent 'em to a machinist friend and he build me 10 CrMo axles…

I do my own baseplates now, all loosely built on stooge racing baseplates, but each board likes something different, so they’re almost always different… and apparently I like my boards lower to the ground with less deck offset…

but I digress…

oh look a chikken

3 Likes

It is a super stable deck, I really dig the foot lock-in. I have enjoyed riding my boyfriends Evo for a few months, it is cool to learn about new boards.

I loved the feel of @KfromtheBay sweet Skid Mark, maybe you coulud find a used Century 40.

1 Like

@rosco thank you so much for your kind words.

K’s skidmark is awesome. I voted for it but don’t tell him. The foot lock is what does it for me. When you go full on power wise you need the rear step to get moving safely and the balance of the deck space ensures you can centre to avoid truck walking under full acceleration. No other deck has come close to having that element of safety which in turn breeds confidence and relaxation which is paramount to avoiding stiffing up and streetfacing. If you have a board that can crack 40mph you need to be relaxed. Period.

1 Like

Big girls blouse kook.

1 Like

Man, I cannot say it better!

2 Likes

I have been riding a plus 40 evo for nearly 2 years so theres not much I don’t know about the deck properties. Riding around on this little gem at the minute and its got its benefits.

Middle one.
Ian frere rocket pro with 12s and hummies and a n @Sender carbon wrapped enclosure.

Loving it tbh

2 Likes

Very nice decks.

Who is this @Sender ? :wink:

2 Likes

He is shit. Don’t bother with him. Could not wrap a deck if his life depended on it.

Hey Tim still got that deadpool? Oh shit I forgot I owe him money.

You ain’t seen me right? I was not here.

Clean it for me.

3 Likes

Some newbie totally just throwing some pictures on decks nothing much.

4 Likes

Nice deflection bro. I am out of here.

2 Likes

Haha.

Right right.

… and with those words of confidence, here I go…

3 Likes

I was going to suggest a timbo deck and you will not be dissapointed. Trust me on this. The man is an Artisan.

3 Likes

Between paying Subsonic to make a deck pretty and Sender to make a deck pretty, I’d certainly pay my money to Sender. I’ve never seen his work in person but it shows up everywhere here and goddamn it’s sexy as hell

However I won’t because I’m a poor college student out of a job with no working boards, and I don’t have enough self respect to have nice things anyways :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is my Subsonic Century rear drop section.

This it not simply cosmetic

2 Likes

how old is this deck?