Custom Machining: Decks, Mounts, and More (CNC, laser, 3d printer, etc.) Based in Ventura, Cali

Carbon fiber nylon composite wheel spacers for @ahrav

MARKFORGED services now available. I can of course help you design what you need, or just send over an STL.

Turnaround time on these parts is uberfast, since I can remote print from home :call_me_hand:t4:

These parts are super stronk and are great in high load situations as well as endurance parts.

15 Likes

They so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: makes me feel bad for the PLA I was ridin on​:joy:

4 Likes

Is this one of the markforged that can I lay CF and Kevlar?

2 Likes

No. That things way more expensive. This is onyx. Carbon fiber reinforced nylon

5 Likes

Ahhh haha, that’s sick though!

1 Like

Did you say wheel spacer?? can you make something
For these sunmates trampa knockoffs

1 Like

Wait!! Are these for superstars?!?!?!??!?

6 Likes

Yessir!

3 Likes

Yess they isss.

9 Likes

sunmates…

knock-off Trampas
knock-off TB AT

not that there is anything wrong with that… except…

7 Likes

you are so girthy now!!! well done!!!

7 Likes

You Sirrr deserve majority of the credzz…

EDIT: and @surfnacho for the goodzzzz n services.

6 Likes

BTW nacho… next time you have the tires off… check how girthy the tire shoulders are, and how thin the center section is…

It is eye-opening… I may have a source who shaves tires to give the shoulder a bit of modification… but we’re not really sure if it’s worth the effort… the tire carcass shoulder is preventing a decent shape widened…

4 Likes

Those tires look so freakin good @surfnacho send me a invoice for 4 spacers or I’ll pmu

3 Likes

yep, you got it man!

PMd

3 Likes

pleasure doing business with you as always. Come to vta again so we can ride.

@Agressivstreetlamp found a sick route that we did on sat

3 Likes

:smirk::smirk: yeeee. Yea man I’m down. Can’t fuckin ride in LA. Trynna stop me when I just wanna go zoom zoom. Not kooolllll…

5 Likes

Are those 8" kendas?

1 Like

Yup but @ahrav is gonna bigger tires to ride there haha

2 Likes

pookie be riding bergs down there lol. But yeah at his speeds, gunna need 10inchers

3 Likes