Current situation on 100mm Kegel wheels? Please update me

Lmao, I would not like to be anywhere near the organisation of that :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s make the biggest group buy ever😆 1000 esk8.news branded wheels whith a little Jason face on the side

5 Likes

Boa keeps sending me pictures of the ones they’re making now. Who knows how long they’ll take.

The esk8.news wheels (so awesome an idea) would likely be here before them lol

9 Likes

ahahaha understandable! But I think the easiest would be to select maybe 1 host shops in EU. 2 in US and send everything there :grin:

Would be so cool! nice and soft wheels from the community.

1 Like

can they be made by Labeda?

3 Likes

I do not know but that what I understood…@Brenternet knows more about it.

So i understand that you’re making esk8.news branded wheels from labeda in a 100x70 form factor with a kegal core.

11 Likes

:rofl: is done @Brenternet you are the man for the job. Waiting the Google form :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the fish!

3 Likes

:grin: Douglas Adams cit.

1 Like

@topcloud I thoug I saw somewhere that you were doing something with wheels?

1 Like

haha nvm. I assumed it would be fairly easy for you to make an adapter since you had a cnc?

Sure make it it’s ok. I have done it already in the past. It’s just that i have to find a formula that I really like in the ABEC style wheels available. I heard the new Evolve seems good.

1 Like

We will resell genuine, Labeda-made wheels at cost-recovery in 90mm and 100mm, in several colors, without branding of any kind.

We expect $50-ish a set; the freefolk will be able to afford Labeda quality.

We’re thankfully fully-funded, so no need to pre-sell, etc.

As for our racing wheel, the rumored CNC cores are true - Labeda pioneered these a while ago, and they appear promising to bring back for esk8.

Basics work great on Evolve, Lofty, Boosted, etc.

Gotta run; love you guys, be safe.

49 Likes

Awesome! Keep us posted.

2 Likes

Wait wait wait… did I hear… RACING wheels? Like moe stooge style race wheels? What duro?

3 Likes

Where will we find those listed? Will you be shipping outside of the US?

1 Like

100s vs 110s

17 Likes

Plz send orange 110s

11 Likes