{Completed} Maytech 6374 Sealed Motors Group-Buy [EU]

How many did you throw in? 2 maybe?

1 Like

You are right. I only meant to submit one form. Signing up for 2 motors total.

2 Likes

We’re at 14 motors! Join in quickly!

2 Likes

I just filled in form too. That’s another 2 motors.

1 Like

Indeed! 16 reserved! 18 if you count mine!

Also, would like to add that im awaiting an email from Eileen over at Maytech re. the questions asked above. When i get a response you guys will know asap.

I wanted 190kv but 170kv will do the trick. I think I will get bigger wheels too so I keep the same speed.

1 Like

I did the form did you get me on it

Also are we only doing 20 people

Can I just put this here

Is it true that these won’t be any more powerful then other motors of a smaller size

I also read it and that doesn’t make sense to me. Stator and bigger magnets mean more current, bigger magnetic field and hence more power. Of course you can get a similar output but the 6355 will heat it up faster and with heat you have higher internal resistance so more heat and less power. Therefore 6374 will perform overall better.
I think TB 6355 are using a compact design and they fit inside a bigger stator than common 6355 motors. About the last sentence I am not sure since I think I read it somewhere but never open one.

Let’s say. If you weight 60kg and you are gonna use a low spec battery (low spec current setting) then 6355 will do the same of 6374. I am sure if you push it to the limit then differences will come out.

3 Likes

Submitted the form for two motors.

I tried 6355 TorqueBoards motors instead of my 6374 SK3s. SK3s feel WAY much stronger, even though their max amps are lower.

2 Likes

@Zach

Is it possible to update my record for 4 motors? :slight_smile: My friend wants to hop onto this too. Same shipping address. Should I just submit a duplicate form for another 2 motors or can you update?

Unfortunately I can’t edit from my side,but you can from yours! When you go visit the link it should let you edit!

Seems like it’s not the case. Neither did I receive an email confirmation for my form. Weird. :expressionless:

I just checked, and I didn’t have result receipts on, so my bad. When you visit this link it doesn’t show you your previous answers ?

1 Like

No, I only get to send a new form. :confused:

@Zach speaking from my own experience in organising info from forms, ( secret Santa 2018 with 60+people), it’s a ton of work. You should send everyone PM’s to confirm the info and input it into xcel file. Then when it’s time to pay, send PM’s again to triple check everything. It is hard no doubt but you’re doing good :handshake:

3 Likes

What if someone order it over his firm without VAT and send it to you, guys?

No worries. Ive amended it on my Spreadsheet

1 Like

What do you mean?

Thank you buddy! I appreciate the experienced insight! Thats what i plan on doing next :slight_smile:
Going to try and make this as smooth as possible

2 Likes