{Completed} Maytech 6374 Sealed Motors Group-Buy [EU]

Find the form here!

Note that email is for commuication purposes and address is for shipping estimates!

1 Like

90 shipped is a great deal! But unfortunately I’m out.
Maybe next time. I see that lots of people are interested so I hope one motor less won’t screw with the pricing. Sorry.

No worries!! Thanks for dropping by!

1 Like

You also need email for shippong
Most of the companies ask for it so they automatic send out the tracking number to the receiver :wink:

Filled in. Usually dpd has good price all over EU in case you have to choose a shipping company.

2 Likes

When is the deadline of this GB?

Eileen had asked that I confirm with her by Wednesday.

2 Likes

Ok. I have a phrase here, what we say, when it fits.
"Das passt ja wie Arsch auf Eimer!":joy:
@rey8801 Do you know about this phrase?

2 Likes

No idea! :joy:
Meaning?

The form has been filled in. You might want to know county right? It’s Sweden for me. Thanks for organizing this.

2 Likes

You say that, when something fits perfectly. Like when a enclosure fits perfectly a deck

1 Like

Yeh country can be useful. Good point :grin:

Got it. Thx!

You submitted twice, I’m assuming by accident. You’re in for two motors, yeah?

Man I think is better you add country to the form otherwise you will need to ask it later.

I think it’s fine, from the city I can get the country. But I suppose there’s no harm so I’ll do it. Thanks!

Since you are in Gießen, I took the oppertunity to tell you that.

1 Like

Well I do work there but I live in Belgium :blush:

@Zach Could you check with Eileen if these motors come with the retaining ring? Please also check if there’s epoxy between the magnets or not

1 Like

Just sent her a follow-up email!

2 Likes

Iam In for sure, tell me when and where to put the money :grin:. also eu germany. 2 motors!