{Completed} Maytech 6374 Sealed Motors Group-Buy [EU]

I mean, that this lowers the overall price per motor.

Yes, but apologies as i didnt understand the point of the initial message :confused:
Could you ellaborate?

First 20 Motors are booked! Hoping to confirm orders in tomorrow, so join in quickly if youre interested!

4 Likes

Just received confirmation from Eileen that motors all have retaining clips
Also regarding the confirmed phase length wires, she said this “the specs I sent, phase wires are 240mm”

1 Like

Thanks for going back and forth with Q and A.

The retaining clip is expected. The one circled in red:

I think what we are interested in is the retaining ring inside the motor that keeps the magnets in place. To avoid this happening:

2 Likes

that’s good! Did she offer a better price for more motors?

Just sent a followup with both of those questions

thanks man for taking care of it.

1 Like

@BearHere is correct, I was asking about the magnet retaining ring inside the motor bell, not the axle retaining ring, sorry if this was unclear.

@Zach thanks for taking care of this, looking forward to getting these motors.

I actually ordered a C2 version motor from another supplier as well that should be arriving this week, I’ll open them up and compare the 2 (C vs C2) once I have both of them at hand.

1 Like

Don’t worry @bollen, you were perfectly clear, but I think that maybe it was me that was unclear with Eileen, hence why im going again for confirmation.

No problem, I plan to add some epoxy either way, it’s just nice to know what I’ll be working with.

I’m currently running a C6374 from @dickyho. It’s a nice motor for the price but it needs battle hardening for longevity.
The one I have started making the “loose magnet whine” after ~200km of riding, but I think that is mostly due to me hitting a rock and not the build quality of the motor that caused it.

1 Like

Yeah I plan to battle harden mine aswell. Hoping to get some practice in though before hand

Confirmed; motors have a retaining ring for the magnets

5 Likes

Next price zone is 50 pieces and above. Doesn’t look like we’re gonna make that for this GB.

that what I thought. Then the lower the better or we will pay more. I guess time to pay you!

Yep. Cutting it off at 5pm tonight.

How far from 50 are we?

A tentative 28, likely just a tad less

1 Like

Ask @mackann maybe he needs some ehehhe

yeh but he has the logo on his motors now.

1 Like