Community Shout-Outs

Shout out to…

@mmaner for being an awesome giver that inspired many other givers to give away parts for little to no profit, this definitely has lead to a very generous community who has each other’s backs.

@Sender for making sure my fat a$$ don’t fall through a deck by adding FG and CF and more importantly making our boards truly become one of a kind with the artwork.

@Psychotiller for teaching me how to build battery packs and letting me have the opportunity to set his shop on fire…next time I guess I’ll have to settle for setting Abec11/Chris Chaput’s shop on fire.

@akhlut for entertaining our idea of the X-things that adds a little more personality/style to our boards.

@JohnnyMeduse for being a damn wizard and fixing our shit

@torqueboards Let’s just say Dexter > Jerry

@ everyone that has thick skin and doesn’t get butt hurt because the “internet is mean to me”

15 Likes

Boy does your title suit you. Im just glad I’m being thought of by the community model​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. The main reason we put up with your shit is because you’re so damn dapper. Damn that glorious hair and beard!!!

4 Likes

OBuyIUMHO6yVq

5 Likes

Fuck you @Brenternet, tell your mom I drained the bank account she set up for me. Top it up so I can get some fucking KFC.

Shout-out to @mmaner @BillGordon @Sender @jamie and the rest of our moderator crew. And thanks @longhairedboy for creating this lifeboat turned cruise ship.

20 Likes

I so wish I wrote that. :clap:

11 Likes

Yes, it might be nice to acknowledge the guy WHO STARTED THE EXODUS. We did you like Moe Green, Sean. Apologies.

4 Likes

Ole dick drawin, jason threating, bull dog lovin @SeanHacker!!! If enertion does go under, Id like to think of him as the beginning of their end… like franz ferdinand lol

4 Likes

@mmaner from the beginning has been their answerimg questions and giving me advice. You da shit.
@jamie amazing conversations all around great hombre .
@J0ker is the homie . shares is build ideas with me and helps a bro out .
@thisguyhere got me away from being a battery noob. Still no scholar but a lot better of than I was.

11 Likes

First big thanks to @mmaner , seeing him returning to old strength like in the times I entered the abandoned forum is a big relieve!

@BillGordon awesome moderation and content!

@rey8801 @esk8manbabes we started out at the same time with nearly identical parts (meepo hubs) it’s crazy to see what you guys have achieved in those two years!

@b264 for generally helpfulness and strong opinions on the noob thread. I am waiting for your second build thread!
I would like to be more active but live is crazy busy at the moment

Shout out to all who are contributing in a positive attitude like @Riako .

@seaborder for providing fast and reliable wizard services for the people outside of the US.

9 Likes

HI want to thank
@mmaner for always being a cool dude and being the bearded angel.

@deckoz for helping me with settings when I was first setting up my board.

@Jc06505n for asking me to work on his orca board.

@yelnats8j for supporting my business.

@longhairedboy for this great forum and giving me a chance to be interviewed by him.

@Skunk for enjoying the gift that I regifted him last year secret Santa.

@Grozniy for being great super Santa.

I forgot one after I finished. Thanks to @akhlut for doing the x braces and for any future fun we have my fellow NJ brother.

And finally @Sn4Pz for starting this little dildo gift that will hopefully be past around from each of us here until it gets back to you :rofl:

11 Likes

No, thank you man, those coasters made the perfect gift for my parents :grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Alrighty, my turn…

@370HSSV (I think)
For letting me attempt to chase him during our urethane race… yeah I never caught you :disappointed_relieved:

@yelnats8j
Helps me out with random stuff about esk8… Also helps me spend more cash on esk8 :slightly_smiling_face:

@mmaner
For the ack guide and for creating (wip) a dope as hell vinyl design

@Sender
Giving me inspiration and the future skinner of my Evo

@Psychotiller
Letting me race with him and giving me some gloves to use during the races…

@RipTideSports
For tuning my Evo to perfection and giving me a bag full of bushing goodies

@MoeStooge
Taking my countless questions and then letting me ride his scary af race board (44”)

Yeah there’s more I prolly forgot…

Edit : @deckoz
For convincing me to use an Evo :joy: Screw you…

@J0ker
For driving to my hotel and letting me try the Hyperion Emtb

15 Likes

Shout out to these two dickheads. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also shout out to mah boi @DerelictRobot

Shout out to @longhairedboy for this forum and for not banning me for 1000 years… yet…

Shout out to @Itsmedant for listening to me cry via messenger.

Shout out to @Brenternet for also always being able to see the penis in humans, places, and things.

Shout out to @Skunk for rage quitting sometimes but always coming back.

Shout out to @mymom for shooting me out of her pussy that one night in December.

Shout out to @Venom121212 for being the impatient cunt we all know and love. And for the shirt you made me. And you just nice. And probably smell nice. And most likely feel nice… Oh yeah. And because you’re a hot chick.

Shout out to @deckoz for helping me find what I’ve always felt emotionally, but never been able to describe visually.

Shout out to @mmaner for sending me cool shit for free and always (ALWAYS) helping everyone out.

Bigger list incoming…

12 Likes

No mentions :expressionless:
I’m going back to team Jason.

10 Likes

I expected more from you…

2 Likes

I’m trying to build something like that with @mmaner but he’s depressingly hetero. Hope springs eternal, I guess…

5 Likes

I’m tryna finish now

3 Likes

I’d shout out a ton of people here but @mmaner goes above and beyond the helpfulness level of everyone. When I was a baby bird in this esk8 world he was the first one to jump in and answer all of my stupid questions and guide me in the right direction. I distinctly remember thinking how different this forum community was from all other internet ones. I’m going to parlay all of my other usable tags save one in honor of Mike.

@brenternet, you just get my humor styles too well to not be tagged. You tickle my funny bone like no other man can. I love you, my funny boner.

7 Likes

I’m not reciprocating.

Just like our sex life.

7 Likes