Community Shout-Outs

I appreciate it, I like to help and you build cool stuff, win win :grinning:

You funny bastard :grinning:

I got one for you…

Shout-out to @Venom121212 for the kick ass shirt. I love long sleeve T-shirts, they are hella hard to find and he made me great one. I literally were it at least once a week.

3 Likes

I have another one. Shout-out to @Dareno for being the voice of reason in a place where there’s not much and teaching me how to trick my wife on an epic scale :grinning:.

Also, @Brenternet for being generous and funny AF even when he doesn’t feel like it. But that hair, you suck for that, I’m jelly :grinning:.

3 Likes

What a butt-cupping-hug-fest. You should all just get a room. :facepunch: :face_vomiting:

I’m not jealous at all. Not sure what I’d do to ever get so awesome.

5 Likes

Not this, for a start.

j/k hugs and stuffed animals.

2 Likes

@malJohann this happens almost every month. everyone thinking with their hearts here. LOL jk

1 Like

1 Like

Really enjoyed meeting you!

1 Like

Gotta shout out @BigBen for his awesome enclosures :slight_smile: literally the reason I ended up with a badass switchblade build. He also answered a lot of my initial noob questions too :slight_smile:

Thanks @dani for all the 3d printing inspiration and the rad diy foot hooks that grace my jet potato

Thanks to @mishrasubhransu for helping me understand and assemble my first battery (NESE style so shout-out @Agniusm as well)

Thanks @thisguyhere for my first 30q order and also answering some of my battery questions.

Shout out @dickyho for the affordable yet quality parts he creates for the community

Shouts to @akhlut for the x things

I’m sure I’m missing people but I appreciate all of you. :pray:

4 Likes

@Venom121212 you’re my boy blue. I wear my t-shirt every single day, I’ve not taken it off since you gave it to me. My favorite part is that you cut the nipples out for me.

Also @akhlut for being The fuckin’ Mayor.

And also for being one of the most helpful and awesome people I’ve met in this hobby-sport.

Lastly: Shoutout to @Kug3lis’ mom, wherever she is.

7 Likes

@DerelictRobot this is what that reminds me of lol

7 Likes

Think more like this:

5 Likes

1 Like

Shout out to Marc @Janux-esk8 for being my sole supplier of wheel pullies!! (Some mounts and junk too)
Shout out to @b264 for being yourself
To @SeanHacker & @DerelictRobot for keeping the mood light and promiscuous (wish I’d went to a Portland group ride before moving to hawaii)
To @mmaner for for all things contributed
Not sure if he’s on this forum but shout out to @cwazy for helping me program a vesc for the first time so long ago
To everybody who bought parts from me to help fuel my addiction and try more things out
To @longhairedboy, @BillGordon, @anorak234 and whomever put together this place
@torqueboards for having great customer service and quality parts always available
@hyperion1 for having the deals and hooking me up with vescs when I needed them quick
@Brenternet for sharing the things you share
@3DServisas for the dope things you produce
And everybody else out there innovating and carrying this passion of ours further :call_me_hand:
I’d probably mention plenty more folks here had I not just finished 2 douple ipas and had some bongs rips

12 Likes

This is too bloody hard.

I love each and everyone of you

except @Brenternet He is a fucking tool.

13 Likes

@hyperion1 for the hookup on the battery and solid updates.
Fuckin’ sike. No contact at all. Unlike this shit fam.

6 Likes

Theres too many of you so I am going to say

Ferda bros

You know who you are and I appreciate every single last one of ya.

@mmaner because anyone that has seen a pic of Mike and doesn’t want to give him a cuddle is a motherless, heartless son of a bitch.
@BillGordon because of his patience and undying commitment to making this place the eden we all want it to be.
@longhairedboy for not being Jason and looking a bit like a hippy version of Matt Damon.
@SeanHacker for being our Moses (blatantly stolen from Bill)

Thats my full shout and anyone left out see the first shout.

5 Likes

tenor%20(2)

4 Likes

Big shoutout to ALL of you hot guys and girls!
This “eskate stuff” feels just more than a hobby somehow, its crazy!

Ive got in touch with awesome people and learned sooo much the last 1 1/2 years!

Cant wait to see some of you people in paris next year

special thanks to @Andy87 for the almost daily dose eskate talks
:smirk::smirk::cupid::metal:

6 Likes