Community Shout-Outs

To @Mobutusan for keeping up with the very constructive feedback and tons of questions from me about bindings design.
You helped make it better, and now @Saturn_Corp is riding a pair.

5 Likes

Shiiiiit! @mmaner (cause its Mike) @Skunk (for always keeping me on the edge of my seat with packages :yum:), @rey8801 (for answering my noob questions way back), @b264 (for always making it so difficult), @MoeStooge (for the inspiration to beat your ass lol).

Hell, most everyone I can thank. Id have given this hobby (@b264) up if I hadnt found this community. Seeing more builds made me want to build one after another.

So thank you to everyone. If not for you, I wouldnt be in the game.

11 Likes

Big shout out to Money, wherever the fuck he ended up. He mentioned the builders site to me in conversation and inadvertently introduced me to you crazy fucks. It eventually was one of the reasons we no longer communicate. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh and @RedBaron definitely deserves a shout out for all the help he has given me

5 Likes

Fuck me lol. And @Bobby for being a fellow blazer :grimacing: gotcha homie lol

7 Likes

hell yeah, @Skunk for being insanely helpful when I was total nOOb bait over many messages and sending me a nice little starter pack of esk8 nick-knacks; @Dareno for facebook videoing with me even tho he was like “you better not be 16 and living in your mom’s basement”; @mmaner for all the dope ass literature he’s made that I continue to rely on; @moon for making dope shit including the Venom Mach 1 pulleys which i finally have and were the whole reason I got into building in the first place…And everyone else that makes this community amazing :pray::pray::black_heart::black_heart:

Edit: @torqueboards how could I forget you, for the dopest customer service

9 Likes

I’m 100% out of glitter. And yeah I gotta make a post office trip. Few people waiting on me.

3 Likes

@least it wont be metal shavings again lol. Asshole :kissing_heart: you too @Boardnamics lol

3 Likes

Lol oh yeah. I forgot about that

2 Likes

I think mkbros know how many boners I get from them so I’ll leave you all out.

@BigBen is the reason I continued with diy after some initial issues. Just a decent human being all round.

@rey8801 goes out of his way to help, takes interest in people outside of esk8, builds like an absolute boss and seems like a well rounded individual. If I ever grow up I’d like to be like you Alessio (yes I am significantly older than you).

@haggyboard.timo never ending respect for Timo. He’s dedicated to this community and he’s full of the right kind of beans. We need more people like this.

Moderators here, it’s a difficult and often thankless job. Especially with pot stirring immature trolls flapping around all day. You guys are heading in the right direction and keeping the community dream alive, thank you very much. (Yes I will still challenge every decision you make and call you facists).

There’s so many cool people here, almost as many as the whiney shitcunts and you guys need to be as active as possible to keep the balance strong!

13 Likes

@mmaner and @Sender for everything, love you guys

@JohnnyMeduse @ARetardedPillow just for being badass

4 Likes

@Sender because he’s the Picasso to our passion
@mmaner for always sharing info and helping out the community
@Brenternet for being the queen he is and making me laugh in the comments
@b264 for being the technical guy blowing up the noob questions thread with fire suggestions.
@rey8801 for the amazing DIY gear better than a lot of commercial stuff
@bevilacqua for beautiful boards and amazing customer service
@mikenyc for solid accessories
@longhairedboy for literally being the backbone of the community
@DerelictRobot for a sick remote…I can’t afford :sob:
@BigZwatt because Texans help each other out
and many many more

16 Likes

This coming from a guy that’s sent pictures of his balls in PM more than once lol.
It’s a skateboard fourm, immature flapping is a givin.

1 Like

Whaaaa? Money from PitBull? Haha, he’s still trying to sell that mess of liftboard parts as an esk8 biz, lol.

In addition to everyone above, I’d like to:
Shoutout to @Bobby @RedBaron @KaramQ @Boardnamics and the rest the SD esk8 crew, without you, I would have no one to ride with :heart:

4 Likes

I was most definitely referring to myself there

Its hard to tell. You flip flop around so much. One minute you’re making new venders and 14 year olds cry, next you’re talking about charities and esk8 public image :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m dynamic, like herpes :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah but they only come around like once a year at worse.

1 Like

I really do think Brenternet is a set of twins working in shifts, fighting over a single turquoise iMac, one twisted and dark and the other one jaunty and helpful. They both have magnificent hair, however.

7 Likes

Yea, that dumb fuck. Although he ripped off newbie me more than once (I hate to admit it), he mentioned this site once when the vesc he sold me just stopped working randomly. I don’t think there has been a day I haven’t gone on here with m’buds ever since, first on builders and now on esk8news.

4 Likes

Thats awesome dude. I applaud your outlook considering we all think you’re a twat

2 Likes