Community Shout-Outs

Second that. He got my board feeling rock solid at high speed, a great dude :metal:

5 Likes

Huge shout out to @Venom121212 for being a fuckin maddog.

Now excuse me, the kid and I are gonna go get fucked up on gummies

21 Likes

Where can i sign up?

4 Likes

Haven’t seen any action in this thread for a while…

https://forum.esk8.news/t/international-snacks-and-sweets/33400

4 Likes

You’re gonna have to give us a formal review on what candies you’d recommend and which ones to pass on.

2 Likes

Should I tell him @longhairedboy ?

1 Like

Let him have his fun xD

He pulled them out of his anus, I saw.

Sorry you had to find out this way Jay-Tin-Tin

5 Likes

Oh, I’m aware they are out there. Just appreciative to get one for free since it’s my favorite remote currently on the market

4 Likes

Mine matches my motors :sunglasses:
Might just name this board “Bunny Trash: a board by the other long haired boy.”

3 Likes

Huge shout out to @cfelzien for putting up with me and my crazy family for the holidays. You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

9 Likes

Saaaaaame

1 Like

Shout out to @Lee_Wright for recommending to undo the top bindings instead of the heel straps for easier step outs.

Honestly a life changer :facepunch:

9 Likes

I figured this out randomly the other day and I was like wow how did I not think of this before lol

1 Like

Shout out to @hexakopter and @rpasichnyk for their new shop!!!
Thanks for always improving the tech and usability of your products and pushing the boundaries in the ESK8 market :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

You mean you haven’t watched my beginners guide video!?

Shock!

:joy:

4 Likes

I did actually watch it but that was well before I had my mtb so I forgot lol

Maybe I should watch again haha

1 Like

Shout out to @b264 being awesome, helpful, supportive, and extremely patient in this thread… ESC getting really hot
Great example of this community helping each other out. Props to the folks who offer this kind of direct support regularly. You don’t even get paid for it, yet you stick with it to educate and help folks overcome problems. Much respect :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

So, I just want to put this here. I love you @JJHoyt. I have a super old puck from the bamboo only days that had a component fall off and Jeff fixed it for free. I ordered a new battery for it as mine was toast and is puffy (r/spicypillows) but he installed a new one in there anyways. FOR FREE. Best CS in esk8. Some companies have to start taking notes…

If anyone needs a new puck battery for an aging remote, send me a message. I don’t need the extra one I paid for. Free + ship

battery was taken

25 Likes