Community Shout-Outs

@professor_shartis

been reading his writings in this thread about power relationships and what ESCs do. extremely informative. really well explained. Much appreciated.

Shout out to @DerelictRobot @skate420 @BenjaminF

These guys and gals are why I still love everything about esk8. Sup fuckers… :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Shout out to you for being an absolute bro and helping me get that 3d printed part to that guy. And you wouldn’t even take any money, I’ll never forget that act of kindness Sean.

13 Likes

It’s what I do dude. I hope the best for you guys and the rest of us. We got this!!!

9 Likes

That’s right, we got a triple shout out!

@longhairedboy Thank you for hosting us this weekend and especially for letting me loan such an incredible build. That Super Flux is a work of art and was an absolute delight to ride. Bonus thank you for hating the maytech split trigger remote so much that you gave us EACH one of your branded special edition ones.

Those jello shots were metal. Literally.

@Kai thank you for those bomb ass tacos. I took no photos before I went carnal on them. They were orgasmic. Thank you for letting me try your board out and I’m sorry I cursed it.

@Razillian thank you for the dino dick shredder.

I had a bit too much fun playing with it and still am :sweat_smile:

Good times all around and many browned-out memories.

Until next time :call_me_hand:

21 Likes

is this the shit that happens in Florida?

7 Likes

Tacos, esk8s, and dino dicks are the staples. The rest is always a mystery.

11 Likes

Time to fly to Florida.

7 Likes

Next time we hit dirt and trails 3:)
Howd you like my board anyhow? Its all kindsa carvy. Cant wait to throw gears on this bitch

1 Like

I’m a loose trucks kinda guy from the setups I’ve tried so it felt right to me. I didn’t take up to any crazy speed though. Definitely fun to hunt alligators on.

5 Likes

My pleasure to host for sure! Also my groovebox just arrived today (roland mc707) so if we do this again in a few months after i get better at it Ima straight up rave yall, so bring the glow sticks. and if i can find glow in the dark tortillas for @kai 's tacos, its on.

9 Likes

I can do color changing rice. Not sure about glowing torts. XD

2 Likes

Salt form lsd sparkles in the dark if you shake it around. Lets just use that.

3 Likes

I’m just sad I was out before the dickolition derby. Really wanted a video of four dickosaurs esk8ing

1 Like

BIG shouts to @artwars313 for a KILLER deal on some parts. Thanks man, appreciate it :100:

4 Likes

Not seen this before today somehow???

I’ve got a small list of Australian members who’ve helped me out with parts, discounts and advice. I’d like to give shout outs to them first:

@glyphiks, who has helped considerably with my first fibreglass enclosure (still to try a second haha), skinning decks, and general advice. Has made me two amazing custom fibreglass enclosures and a custom battery. Also for 3d printing a bunch of parts and extra dickasaurus :rofl: Truly a top cunt.

@Tony_Stark, for designing new steel TBDD hangers after seeing my issues. He spent a lot of time and effort on this to help me and the rest of the poor bastards that got stuck with expensive paperweights. What a legend!

@Dunkan, for 3d printing me some angled risers in a hurry for a race meet I was doing. Gave me the extra steer I needed. Cheers

@Jaws, for advice and discounts on wheels and griptape to help me out. Also offered to help me out when I cracked my last deck! Has some awesome stuff in the works!

@Adstars, Perth local who has developed (and still developing) a list of DIY vendors on his website to help find local esk8 business’s. Also sold me some cheap motors a while back. Check out his new deck too, looks amazing and can’t wait to get mine!

Then to a few forum members:

@Oddcomo and @glyphiks and whoever else were the powers to be (edit: @jamie I’ve been told :blush:) for creating my new forum name. I wear it with pride and honor.

And also worth a shout out to @b264, as he’s replied most to my questions on this forum.

So many other awesome people on this forum I’ve learnt heaps from too. Thanks legends!!

14 Likes

That be @jamie :pray:

7 Likes

@weed

Smoke enough and you can see the electrons sending it through your board.

Made me who I am today. Hail.

6 Likes

Shout out to @longhairedboy for just being dope and housing our excellent community! Id come through this weekend but my boards in the “shop” and i work, but wanted to wish a happy early birthday to you and shasta, hope you guys have a blast :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Want to give Brad from @RipTideSports a big shout out for all the help he gives to everyone here! He spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me yesterday! Truly awesome dude! Thanks Brad.

29 Likes