Community Shout-Outs

love that youre paying it forward, Evwan!

17 Likes

@bboybowzer

This man!!! For sure the Nicest guy ever!! Always generally super helpful and has assisted me in finding homes for alot of things I’ve been selling.

BUT THEN HE GOES AND PULLS THIS!!!

Wifey and I are expecting a baby boy in June :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: super excited and now we have this amazing gift from our own Bao to help with our baby son! :sob: thanks bro!

22 Likes

This community is AWESOME! Gratz on baby! Your first? :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

His second. The first was @AviatorEsk8er

11 Likes

Just want to give a shout-out to @b264!! This dude is always super helpful and talks above my head most of the time but super nice explaining stuff in dumb terms for me.

21 Likes

Yea first one! Also @Evwan ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl: can’t believe i missed this, litterally laughing out loud rn :rofl::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

Many thanks to @EreTroN for gifting me cnlinko connectors. They arrived today, beautifully packaged. :smiley:

6 Likes

Been a long time!

Hats off for my all time bro @City-Blade-101 for his never ending support and love :heart::pray:t4:

@Andy87 for his sweeet surprise in the last box I got from him😁

@xsynatic for always checking up on me :joy::joy:

Lot of love around here!!!

10 Likes

Always always room for love :heart:

Hope you and the lovely lady are as great as ever

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart: yes we’re good!! Wayyyy better than last year thank God

Hope sky is clear on your side too!

3 Likes

Got the griptape today for my evo. Thanks @Linesflag ! Now i can make a perfect template with it.
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

np bro, I’m glad it arrived in one piece. :smiley:

3 Likes

It was perfect. And the fit was exact to my board also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Them curves are a bitch when designing skins and stuff. In the future, you can make a pretty good estimate by taking a tape measure, measuring tip to tip both next to the board, and pressed to the board, then measuring the flat parts :wink:

2 Likes

Shout out to @Skyart !! He’s the dude I tell ya. I needed to replace one tube so I hit him up for a set. He was busy and got a bit delayed. Box just got here… with SIX tubes, six tires, and a set of cool oil slick hardware!!! Woo!!!

11 Likes

If you bust out your microscope you will see SKP logo on each bolt :rofl::rofl: crap was not cheap!!! But SOOOOO WORTH!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: you should have enough to replace all the bolts on your gear drives, let me know if I miscalculated tho. Will send the rest if I did

9 Likes

Sounds good! I’m tryna flush all the blood out my caffeine system still and get to work. Today I finish routing out the bottom of the Evo, start refinishing all the hardware for it, and hoooopefully have enough time left over to finish up the enclosure while I’m at it.

3 Likes

Wtf I accidentally deleted that can it be undeleted @longhairedboy help
I figured it out im dumb and a little stoned nevermind

3 Likes

Ma bro :grinning:
Thank you so much for always supporting and helping me out,too :hugs:
:ninja: :magic_wand: :zap: :skateboard:

1 Like

Yeah.

If anything, more like

Shoutout to @mikebeard for running an incredibly fun and successful event, providing cheap food, and giving away a bunch of free stuff

There are, of course, improvements that could be made for next year, but overall no complaints

Past aside, he really cares about the community and I’m stoked for next year. If we have it at the same place, I’m sure people will get even faster times on the track having been on it before

6 Likes