ChortL | 29.75" John Grigley | 3WD | TB130 | BN145 | 10S | 100 cells [SRO]

If you included the z.mote in this amazing build, I understand that It truly lives up to the rest of the components you chose. How is it behaving?

I know the need for this… Did these wheels ever delam on you? Pondering a fix for mine

Any squirrely behavior from the third motor?

Also, we’re gonna need logs of a range test :grin:

1 Like

Why not use even smaller motors then? What amps are you running them at?

P.S. I agree that this build is insane. You’ve outdone yourself yet again. How do you have 3 different remotes possible for this build tho? :thinking:

2 Likes

@b264, you’re a magician to have all that fit in such a small form factor. Absolutely amazing. So much thought has gone into this and the end result is mind boggling. Your choice of decks always brings a nostalgic smile to my entire face. I’m still rocking my cabellero on my commuter. That bad boi has been pushing my ass around since 2018!

Also the wheels in the tail is an absolutely rad idea. I might try this on an analog build I just put together. I’m thinking 3d printed bumper with cavities designed for barrel bushings to fit and a small shaft to run the length to serve as an axle.

4 Likes

Highly recommend moving away from mini remotes if you’re gonna be riding in the NYC area

2 Likes

Highly recommend moving away from NYC area if you’re gonna be riding with the mini remote.

:upside_down_face:

12 Likes

There are only about 3 ergonomical remotes on the market: the Mini Remote, the GT2B, and the Z.Mote.

I am trying out the Z.Mote.

1 Like

Unfancy remote?

1 Like

I’m absolutely going to try that.

It’s not on the market and still labeled “work in progress” at this moment…

You’ve tried every single puck shell?

It’s not the shell that makes them bad, it’s the thumbwheel :upside_down_face:

Need ergonomic trigger, yo _

And yeah I tried a few of them

3 Likes

I still can’t believe no one has come up with a good Puck trigger design.

I am so used to the Mini’s feel and operation it will suck if I ever have to switch away from it…

1 Like

Some earlier test fits

5 Likes

Some enclosure photos

16 Likes

lighting

2 Likes

motahs

8 Likes

deck

aluminum oxide crystals

5 Likes