ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

Interested to see what kind of range drop you’ll see running 50% more amps. My guess is it is going to be soLow.

I hear you, but most likely it’ll be running way below max, so effectively vs 30q or vtc5, it’ll just be less sag, more cycle life, a bit more run time. Maybe.

1 Like

I finally chopped up my hummie build and did a test. Avio mk1 AT with bergs, and the 15s2p A123 M1A pack. I charged it full, 220wh went in. vesc cutoffs kicked in at 178wh drained, 6 miles. 29wh/mile. 6 miles is not great lol.

So it’s gonna be one of these

How is it these 2 packs have almost identical watt-hour… Most likely the HG6 if it isn’t too hard to fit.

Let’s see, I got 178wh usable out of 220wh, so 81%. For the 393wh packs, 80% is 314wh, which is just over 10 miles estimated. Acceptable.

2 Likes

pictures or didn’t happen :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

20650 sooooo cloooose. A little shave and 13s3p easy. The lid closes flush! (@BigBen @Sn4Pz)

7 Likes

It’s so nice to see one of these with batteries instead of hypothetical layouts

5 Likes

Woow! I like the shinny black finish

Did you see the other side??

1 Like

nope :disappointed:

Sender seduced me with this

A few other choo choos got sucked in, scroll though that thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah yeh I have seen it. Didn’t know it was yours. Really cool.

1 Like

My choochoo is getting senderized as we speak. Got started yesterday I believe

5 Likes

looks like you will be able to fit a 10s4p easily plus whatever else you want to fit

1 Like

Anybody got one of these decks for sale I would be interested US

2 Likes

Lady’s and Germs! After 11 months of anticipation, I’d like to introduce, #1/30, “The Night Bloomer”

18 Likes

So question. Given the neobox extravaganza. I’m having to replan my layout. (25r because I don’t want to open the 30q yet)

This is two maytech 50a

Or do I try and find a unity with this layout?

1 Like

Nice :sunglasses:again… awesome deck @Sender A++
Can’t wait to see final build

1 Like

Amazing combo and love the dark theme. Unity fits so nice there.

2 Likes

Are these decks still forsale?

1 Like