Cherry Angio | 31.5" Old School Pig | Xenith 2.1 | 12s2p P42A | Dual FSBH 6354 190kv |

Haha thanks but it’s not impressive since those things get more stable with speed. Riding slow is the hard part.

4 Likes

My backside executive needs work :poop:

There are 10 of these spacers on this build, including 6 recessed topside of the deck.

No idea how much, if any shock dampening occurs as a result of having these in the truck holes.

It almost looks evil.

2 Likes

“Huehuehuehuehue”

2 Likes

My encounter with my local Propel Endeavor Pro 2 taught me that I’ve only been riding my board at 7/10ths. I could blame it on my knee injury or the shorter wheelbase but getting the next 3/10ths out will be exciting!

Pushing this board has been exhilarating but my enclosure isn’t keeping up.

Been putting this off but it’s about time to set out my diy enclosure journey. Anyone willing to offer advice? I’m all ears.

1 Like

Read these first.

There’s also some pics and rambling on my workshop thread here RAWshop - Ross’ Alliteration Workshop - Workshops - FreeSK8

3 Likes

In fiberglass, there is no such thing as mistakes, only more sanding.

(You can always sand it off and rebuild it.)

The trick is doing it in such a way that you minimize sanding and cutting and using more materials.

1 Like

Here’s some fluff:

I’ve been able to hit ~31.5mph at 120-140 motor amps. Setting the 6354s to 75amps each gets me up to speed much quicker even if I don’t actually go over 130amps max.

2 Likes

I was able to get a pair of 45t kegel pulleys from AceDeck for $15 shipped!, Buut they’re nylon.

Now running 3.0 gearing with 15t motor pulleys and 140 phase amps, which is good for 400n of force and 30mph top speed. Also the nylon pulleys make the back end feel lighter and easier to toss about compared to metal pulleys.

4 Likes

:eyes: Cherry Angio is ~31.5 inches :anatomical_heart::exploding_head::raised_hands:

1 Like

+1,700 miles on her in less than one year, while living in the northeast.

4 Likes

Executive Stance at work.

2 Likes

This man exudes an aura of invincibility and should be feared.

1 Like

15 mph Executive Stance Blip.

1 Like

31.5in maple to 33in bamboo

…And 16s maybe?

3 Likes

Nice! That’s the same deck I have on my kicktail board — almost identical build config except for the single motor drive.

IMO 16s is overpowered for that small of a deck, and I’ve gotten the perfect torque & speed combo via custom pulleys and high amps.

What kind of range do you typically get?

2 Likes

Thanks! I expect 15 mile range under normal use and have seen 19 miles with 10% left on the battery at a 6-12 mph average speeds.

I’d love some custom pulleys!. I’m currently running 14/45 pulleys for a 3.21 gearing ratio.

This is the vision, but is this too much power for a shortboard?

@yoyotinker How long have you had your kicktail board?

2 Likes

I guess you’ll have to build it to see if it has too much power for that deck size!

I built mine in March 2022.