Cherry Angio | 31.5" Old School Pig | Xenith 2.1 | 12s2p P42A | Dual FSBH 6354 190kv |

I had caguamas on mine that was similar.
And I loved them and keeping it low…

Did they ever send you the right wheels?

But I think if you are really gonna go all over and as far with this board the MAD will be really good without addit much bulk…

This also makes me wish I had a Stoke type set up again…
I would really just need another pair of Evolve trucks… dangit…

What is the bolt to bolt distance on this deck again?

Neat concept really you could take a short deck and put holes and route it to make the baseplate flush on top.

You take out 10-12 mm or height…
Might ride better lower.

But to me honest I was more worried about how high it looked rhan how hight it felt…

My evolve mounts would not work … With drop through…

2 Likes

The wheelbase was increased by 2 inches to ~19 inches.

Standing at ~5 and 1/2 inches off the ground feels fairly high while getting on and off, but I easily forgot about feeling high off the ground after adding speed.

But the added clearance allows her to go over obstacles that would beach my blue Dream.

4 Likes

These mad wheels seem like the best fit for something like this build. I do believe there will be some decrease in range compared to the 97 pu though.

1 Like

Yep.
This exactly.

2 Likes

Peep them on the Challenger…

My 2 favorite things:

1. A badass build

2. My favorite color (Red n Black)

Amazing build! :fire: :fire:

1 Like

:grin: thank you sir. I’m really glad I was able to land this build. She has her own identity and it all fits imo.

The black on the sides looks darker at night while the reflective :cherries: red is deep and lively.

:eyes:Kami juins

2 Likes

Oh yes definitely, I feel like on this forum, every build has its own characteristics that match the rider which makes it unique and why I love the world of DIY, definitely should put a underglow for night time riding :eyes: to break some necks as you zoom by. I love the vibrant red on your build, I bet during the sunset riding it hits a certain spot and it’s just :face_exhaling::ok_hand:t3:Picture worthy everytime. That’s how it is with my build since it’s red and black as well, looking forward to seeing some more photos!

2 Likes

Sir, how correct you are. Although the vibration is real, the gain in traction is so worth it.

I’ve been riding rubber wheels for ~3 years and these 102s are just about as confidence inspiring under hard carving as the 115s.

7 Likes

This board is badass. If you need a set of blue cags I have an extra set of new B-stock I got from Loaded while they were on sale. I got 3 sets so I don’t need all of ‘em.

3 Likes

Looks sweet too dude.
And yeah. That grip is something.

2 Likes

The setup is aesthetically pleasing, geez :fire:

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

Amazing build, what tail puck is that, and is it glued or bolted on?

1 Like

Thank you, and much appreciated. Im a fan of the Tynee Mini and noticed it’s similarity to the old school pig.

2 Likes

6 Likes