California stock, same day USPS shipping Daly BMS assorted sizes

25 shipped priority. 18 local pickup.

12s charge only (14 left). Edit. 8 now from the sounds of it. Edit 4 now. I need to keep 2 for me. So. 2 left. Edit. They all gone.

Let me make a spreadsheet. And next time I’m ordering 50-100
13s (3). @Winfly wants 2 I think
10s edit, 4 left

Why the fuck is the 13s smaller then the 12s. Whatever. Also have extra dohicky motor mounts and belt setups

4153412281. Text me your address or @kevingraehl venmo and put your address down. Stuff as many as you want into a priority envolope. Only one shipping charge.

Balance leads included. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

14 Likes

I will take a 12s!

1 Like

Can I get 3 12s bms’

Price on the Hicky mounts? For paris or caliber or?

Caliber. Whatever he charges plus a few beers money and shipping. He only sent one kegal 36t. Not sure what happens but I thought I ordered more.

1 Like

Sent you $$ for a 10S, hmu if you need my address or anything again, but it’s included w/ payment.

1 Like

Ok. All 12s spoken for. 10s plenty

1 Like

A legit for the community move❤️

4 Likes

No body. I mean no body fucks with 10s no more. No one does

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CktzNG2RX13ChWad6A75RZrgb8jOaGGvqTWc_gpbt7M/edit?usp=sharing

Please update here… if you have paid or responed in the first hour… i may have one or two left after this is all done, but getting a shitton shipped DHL tomorrow

2 Likes

d00d has a good price and plan… :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Next time i’ll set up a mini paypal store or something, or have my shit together, didnt’ expect you all to freak out

3 Likes

Missing anybody?

1 Like

looks too small to have balancing. might want to pop one open to see if it has bleed resistors or not.

@Winfly do these have a resistor array? basically got these for ya :slight_smile:

you know it’s easier to FB msg me right? I popped open the 12S one you gave me. it indeed does balance. I’m reading the chinese on the 10S and 13S, it doesnt say balance.

Looks good . Me and wing went on DM

10s are balance.
12 obviously are
13s are missing transistor array so those are going in the trashola.

vid is 13 s.
4 Likes

When would these expect to be delivered? If within the next month I’d take two 12s

If it’s an emergency I can spare one more. But ordering 50 more 12s

Shipping in 10 mins soon

8 Likes

No more 12s. Sorry. I only have 2 for me and they have boards they are going into

1 Like