The battery builders club

30mm is better for 21700

7 Likes

i remember that now. :confused: my memory sucks. sorry for double ask Kevin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be pleased as punch with either at the moment… I gots jumpy welding foot right now… all the batts and no nickel… I’m almost going to follow the lead of @MysticalDork and solder everything together…

my Kweld is growing spiderwebs

3 Likes

No don’t be sorry!!!

@kevingraehl everybody wants nickel…

let’s ALL bug him till he gets some…

2 Likes

After a kerfuffle with DALY Official Store, it has come to my attention that they will NOT stock 12s as a standard item… @kevingraehl you should be the DALY Unofficial Store solely to stock 12s

3 Likes

he already is?

1 Like

But he doesn’t have a store front, he’s still just Kevin

4 Likes

can’t all be @DRI with fancy store fronts making things seem official.

4 Likes

kevin bacon

2 Likes

Community

as long as it’s not a facebook or insta only contact I’m all guud with it… in fact he’s posted his telly number a number of times…

go old fashioned and call him up…
we want him to succeed… none of the rest of us USA scamps can plan a battery build

4 Likes

If you need a little. Sure. Not crazy amounts. Call me 4153412281

6 Likes

They only had a 6 kg roll. That’s like 3000 meters. Too much. Maybe. I need to stock up again.

4 Likes

3000 meters is only like 2500 batteries… what’s the question?

1 Like

I guess I’m raising my prices. Since I’m only making 6 bucks per bms

4 Likes

Fine. I’ll order a shitload.

But I need to shopify it up. And raise my prices to handle their cut

6 Likes

I totally understand

make your numbers work for you… you gotta charge for the capital outlay, etc. etc

but what I’d do is ask around if peeps would be willing to buy at that price… B4 i was sitting on 15lbs of nickel…

some peeps on here only buy the cheapest possible… some only buy gUUd deals… but some are willing to pay for prompt service and stock…

YAAZZZ

2 Likes

tenor (2)

6 Likes

1 Like

I can’t find it :confused:

2 Likes