Buying Hummie Deck

Looking to buy a Hummie Deck in GOOD condition for my first build.
Location - Windsor ON, Canada.

2 Likes

What kind of battery do you have in mind?

10s4p 30Q with small BMS

Is it built already?

No, nothing has been purchased yet but I’m working on it.

Forum post - New incomer (Need help with my first build)

What I’m thinking of:
Deck - (Looking for one base off the battery once I 100% receive it)
Enclosure -(Looking for one base off deck)
Battery - 10s4p 30Q BMS
Drive Train - BN184
Motor Pulley - HTD5M Steel Motor Pulley (16T)
Wheel Pulley - Press Fit Wheel Pulley (40T) (Dual) (Kegal)
Wheels -110MM TORQUE WHEELS (TB110)
Speed Controller - GO-FOC RETRO ------BASED ON OFFICIAL VERSION VESC4.12 3-12S – FROM MAKER-X
Motor - ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD MOTOR 6355 190KV
Power Switch - Remote on/off Solid State Switch (Don’t know if I need a custom solder connector/Switch extension cable)
Remote - Hoyt St Nylon Puck
Soldering - TS100 Mini Portable Smart Programmable Electric Soldering Iron Digital LCD Display Original Replacement Tip High Frequency 65W

1 Like

@hummieee or @Anubis should be able to help out with decks.

6 Likes

Its good that you are trying to secure your deck before your battery. Its always best when planning a new build to start with your deck/enclosure, and then once you have those in hand, work out what you can fit inside.

That way you can build your battery directly into the space you have available (if you are building it yourself) or provide very detailed measurements to a pro builder (if you want a professional pack made).

BTW, @BigBen is your guy for this :wink:

3 Likes

Yea Alex, if you get a hummie deck, get a single stack enclosure from Ben

4 Likes

I agree 100%

2 Likes

I have a dual channel Hummie deck with enclosure I would sell but it’s got a doublestack 18650 enclosure so it’s meant for a battery much bigger than 10S4P, more like 10S8P or 10S10P

1 Like

Hummie deck single stack fits 12s4p with a lot of space to spare. Go a little bit extra, you will not regret it

Got decks! But waiting on @evoheyax and he had a fam emergency but should be finished a bunch of kydex boxes for 18650 and 26650 cells on the pcb I‘ll also sell. He should be done in just a couple days. Not as rigid and durable as ben’s but if you don’t bottom out they’re good
Single hole

Should have decks in stock going forward from now on and getting a mother load beyond what I just got

7 Likes

Oooh dude, i hope he is doing well. I just bought a hummie and two rocket boards+ two boxes of foc from him and was wondering why he was not responding.

I did know about that situation he was in so i wish him the best of luck. He told me the situation was finally getting better, thats a huge fucking bummer for him.

I hope you are managing @evoheyax best of luck to you all.

5 Likes