Bumblebee Battery Wholesale (EV battery modules and more!)

can we expect all the procedure of how all the steps are done be disclosed to the public?

3 Likes

I will definitely be sharing as much as I can, but I’m going to have to talk to my boss to find out exactly how far into detail I can go (even though none of the testing procedures are anything too out of the ordinary, and wont be shocking y’all, since pretty much everyone here knows what’s what). “Proprietary information” and whatnot, I’m sure you understand.

4 Likes

What about a New York po box?
I’ve got one of those. And they simply cross the border by car

4 Likes

Yeah man, just info u can disclose is good enough. We know u, but it’s for the peace of mind of some random dude wondering around the internet and stumble upon this thread or ur future vendor corner about the brand and stuff.

Great stuff man, can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

I have just been told that we cant ship batteries to PO boxes either :confused: I’m really sorry dude.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure what a Po box is or if that’s what I have :joy:

Does it actually say it’s a pobox in the address? cus mine is a unit

2 Likes

Definitely! I dont want to come across as trying to ride my forum clout into success for this new job haha. I just want to reassure y’all that I’m not some faceless sales person who doesnt give a crap about safety or this community :grin:

I’m gonna push to be as transparent and honest as possible with our products, especially when it comes to safey!

2 Likes

Honestly, no one is. Scientists are still studying them, but they have not been able to conclude what the hell a “PO box” actually is. Maybe one day we will know for sure.

5 Likes

But then how would you know if you’re shipping to one or not?
Genuine curiosity

3 Likes

Jokes aside, a Post Office Box (“PO box”) in the US is literally a box at a post office that has it’s own address associated with it. You rent them from the post office, and it gives you a place to have mail sent to that is completely unconnected from a physical address. They often look like this:

Some post offices allow you to receive small packages, which they will just hold behind the counter for you (since there isnt room in your box for packages), but most places get mad if you get a lot of packages, or anything really really large. They get REALLY mad when you get a massive heavy box with lithium battery warning stickers all over it :joy:

7 Likes

Ah sweet. That’s not what I have

My address is an actual building in Niagara falls

6 Likes

Just send it without the stickers duh…

this is a joke, please don’t (directed at everyone)

5 Likes

Ran out of replies on the ol’ corpo’ account. On the plus side, on this account I’m allowed to say “fuck” :smirk:

PO Box addresses are pretty much always formatted:

PO BOX #XXXX
CITY NAME
STATE NAME, ZIP CODE

So it’s self evident that it’s a post office.

You probably meant “freight forwarder” then, and I have no idea how your frieght forwarder would feel about shipping a large lithium battery across the border :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They’re by road only but I’d probably have to check with them, they prohibit “items considered hazardous materials or hazardous waste”

5 Likes

That’s a great question! The first line of defense is always prevention (isolating live battery terminals, properly stacking/packing/storing batteries so they cant touch in ways we dont want, etc.) but we also have fire alarms, yes.

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m not one of the 2 mentioned mods but i thought I’ll help out.

2 Likes

I couldnt remember if you had the power to move posts, I didnt mean to leave you out Marcel :sob:

Many thanks for your assistance!

5 Likes

Ok, I’m clocking off for the night (my shift was supposed to end hours ago :joy:). I’ll talk to y’all more on Monday (though I’m sure that damn duck will be around to answer some questions in an entirely unofficial capacity :wink:).

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

7 Likes

Just so everyone is aware Benji was my first and most favored concubine, so I’ll be taking first dibs on all the good loot. Sorry, not sorry, etc.

6 Likes

Unfortunately it has the same implications for customs

2 Likes