Bringing the Boosted 105 back!

Good question. When it comes to wet roads, I avoid urethane. Still has to be better than Cloudwheels. Those are crazy slippery.

The Kami Jun review was wrong about the rubber. The MAD wheels are 72a urethane.

1 Like

They don’t.

They are still urethane.

Gotcha, that’s why I thought that

Hey Brian, any update on when these will be available stateside?

The shipping situation from China is a just a nightmare. They should be here within the next month.

Finally got 5 sets. Looking pretty good!

10 Likes

?

2 Likes

Yup. No Verreal logo. Vic over at Verreal helped with the shipping to the states. In return part of the initial order was printed with the Verreal logo for him to sell and use on his boards.

1 Like
2 Likes

You beat me haha I haven’t even posted it here yet

2 Likes

is that just how your normally talk? always sound so laid back…or high :grin:

4 Likes

Lol I do not consume any kind of substances

Idk maybe I was a little more laid back on this ride than normal

2 Likes

If he sounds high you should hear me, by comparison I sound heavily sedated lol

IMO he actually sounds a bit hyperactive, full of energy.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Guess what just arrived?

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeet! Whats the cost for a set shipped in the states?

For the regular retail price I am thinking $119. No bearings of spacers. I am also thinking about an introductory price. Maybe $99? Shipping will be $10 regardless of the price.

5 Likes

What if I’m not an influencer, do I get a special price?
I offer no reviews or promotions, pretty hard to beat that. Eat your heart out @TheBoardGarage

4 Likes

Also have Boardnamic 40T pulleys that work really well with the wheels on 8mm axles. Not great on 10mm straight axles unless you have a spacer between the wheel bearing and pulley bearing. Maybe an introductory price of $139 for wheels and pulleys?

1 Like

Introductory price will apply to everyone.

3 Likes