Bringing the Boosted 105 back!

Just joshing, thats a fair price

1 Like

when can i buy dis :flushed:

The website is not quite ready for prime time. I will keep you guys updated. Also, I need to inspect the wheels before I send them out to customers.

3 Likes

Been riding these as my primary wheels from verreal on an RS Pro. LOVE them for my mediocre suburban streets and paved bike trails. Even takes some light grass in a pinch when i run off the path to avoid pedestrians or miss a tight turn!

2 Likes

?

Gonna be recording the review for these very soon, itā€™s next video up on the list. I really loved these as street wheels, super-efficient and pretty comfortable

2 Likes

I had these wheels made in collaboration with Vic over at Verreal. Vic helped with all the language translation and shipping logistics to the US.

The version I am selling have no Verreal logos.

2 Likes

Where do i put down my money lol, iā€™m in for a set with those pulleys.

3 Likes

The wheels should be for sale at the end of the week. Still waiting for some of the shipping supplies. Heads up guys, I am going to be running a pretty crazy promotional price of $99 for the wheels only. I havenā€™t decided on a final promo price for the pulleys but it will be around $40-$45.

6 Likes

!!! Dibs on a set

I am extra pumped about trying theseā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™d be up for grabbing a set when they are available.

1 Like

Take my money already LOL

3 Likes

4 Likes

Inspecting wheels take time!

2 Likes

Ok guys, the introductory sale will begin tomorrow and last for one week.

MAD wheelz with no bearings will be $99!

The official post in the vendorā€™s section is pending approval.

10 Likes

Any chance of extending the intro sale? @fujio001

Sorry. No plans to extend the sale. Even at the $119 regular price, the MAD Wheelz are still a great deal. They are $50 cheaper than the competition.

5 Likes

Yep.
I am into these wheels.

6 Likes