Brently's Boards

@Evwan I killed one recently too - it went from pushing 84V to 82V to 76V to nothing in a day no idea what I did to it had it for over a year and pretty much always charged a 7A - 12A (by the screen) prob saw use daily to every other day

1 Like

thats kinda spooky. Glad to know it dies a slow death rather than just shitting the bed right away. my WATE charger died a very quick “no worki” death

it was really strange it was just less and less wattage - amps were down too as well as voltage

brought it to the homies at powerful lithium and had them test it - then bought a new one off them lol

1 Like

Looks like they can be adjusted by turning this pot. Only need to take the top 4 screws off

2 Likes

What’s the adjustment range? :eyes:

Not sure, but I only needed about a turn to go from ~76.2 to 75.6

1 Like

Got the enclosure and some 55’s to keep it light, only had 12mm belts that fit

Battery coming soon

Also, you all should buy surrons

13 Likes

Looks like a fun little board, how you planning to grip it?

1 Like

The same I always do I think, red stripes and some black it’s what I have in the garage

Going to leave as much of the carbon as I can exposed

Classic. Wouldn’t be a Brently build without it!

2 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do!
You are not my knees…

1 Like

he convinced me to get a surron…i love it!

3 Likes

:joy:

Honestly its such a fun platform b/c of how light and flexible (build-wise) the frame is. You can put big ass wheels on it like me or make it almost pit bike sized. I drank the koolaid for sure but enjoyed it.

1 Like

One too many or two too few wheels for me…

For now anyways…

2 Likes

THE RETURN TO FORM HAS OCCURRED😅

After trying a few truck+proto combos over the years I’m going back to the classic matrix II’s.

I’ll be honest the apex’s were fun because you could run thin tires and they’d soak up city bumps but I missed the more nimble matrix’s and hypers were just flat out too wide for a proto. The lacroix team got it right out of the box the proto feels purpose built for matrix II’s.

Also brought back my classic advan livery inspired grip. Did around 10 miles on it today and couldn’t be happier with my revisions. Feels like 2018 again.

Apex Air and gear drive for sale thread coming soon.

9 Likes

Dude.
Have you tried Matrix with the riptide bushings?

It makes me happy!!!

2 Likes

With the hyper bushings right? I haven’t but want to. Honestly waiting to see what lacroix price the new trucks they have on the barrel at. If it’s not crazy and they aren’t too wide I’ll prob pick them up.

I always liked the yellow shockblocks up front red out back combo. Bought these used and they came with some smoooooshed ass yellow and yellow combo someone has way over tightened. Quickly trashed those and dug up the freshest set I had in the parts bin.

2 Likes

I was bugging them for those… I check the website every day…

But yeah 70 bucks for adapters and 40 for bushings and your Matrix II are very different.
And to me it is in a nice way.

1 Like

I do have a few diff color hyper bushings I could try, who makes the adapters? I think it was 3ds?

1 Like
3 Likes