Bought a Sur ron - selling some stuff to fund go fast bits (Demonseed 44'' inside)

Got your DM’s I’ll send you money back in a sec

1 Like

Interesting, I’m curious as to why.

An amicable resolution starts with replying to your messages and email. Not a peep.

Your assertions presume he acted in good faith to begin with. All of the lying came from our direct message chain.

You’d be happy to receive intentionally destroyed items from him?

I raise my voice in anger here, that legitimizes his treachery?

People have lives. Even most businesses will take up to 72hrs to respond to communications.

it’s Kaly.nyc, Ernesto has a great track record of solid builds that see people thousands of km (including Shaquille O’Neal). I don’t think many here at all have built as many boards or know as much about board building as he does.

DUDE

shut the fuck up

EVERYONE here likes brent and is on his side here. You look like a fucking idiot right now.

Brent is a grown ass man and could have bought 3 surrons if he wanted to

16 Likes

Not surprising.

The answer will lie in here somewhere: 200x75 Phatty tires - #93 by whaddys

I know he did because I know his rep, I don’t know who you are and all I see is you being shitty to deal with. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

How’s it feel being the much bigger man?

10 Likes

Good. Let’s end this. For future reference, so you don’t KILL yourself or anybody else, please absorb the following:

A: The perfectly-round molded rubber bead, reinforced by a metal + nylon cord, is ALL that centers a tire on a rim.
B: It’s permissible to remove rubber flash that extends inward, (as in NOT on the seating surface of the bead, but sticking inward toward the inner tube) so that it does not fold over cause the tire to bind during install.
C: If the bead is cut to the cord, it’s no longer 94mm ID, and will never center on ANY hub.
D: Cut as sloppily and deeply as these, when inflated, what’s left of the bead can easily slip off of the outer rim of the hub. This has happened to at least one poor soul here, and was extensively documented and analyzed.
E: I don’t care if Ernesto has sold these tires with them in the past, 200x50 inner tubes are balloon-thin when inflated to fill 200x75 tires, and recipe for disaster. The only sizes permissible are the correct 200x75, which admittedly are hard to find (hence my ASKING you to assure me they were correct), and 2.50/2.80-4 as a distant second.

Hey buddy I know you must have read my dm by now politely fuck off

23 Likes

That’s the Brently we expect and love.

10 Likes

I think you have a point here. A solid write-up about this with sources would be a very informative contribution to the forum.

I have (read it.) I will (fuck off.) And, most importantly, I am sorry I was so forceful.

Because it’s clear you’re a regular here, and have a tech job, we get notifications of msgs/posts here, I read your silence as intentional. That coupled with the request for a friends & family payment instead of payment for goods looks mighty suspicious.

Please understand that my instant condemnation of you, came from giving Kaly/Ernesto the benefit of the doubt… I simply cannot believe that these tires came out of his shop, directly, in this condition, nor with the tubes you sent. (2x 200x50, 3x 2.50/2.80-4)

I chose to help you raise cash rather than buying new from Ernesto for only slightly more, felt extra burned for that decision.

I AM SORRY Brent. I should have simply waited, and kept this private.

I’m also sorry I made such a stink here, will take a step back.

Eric.

17 Likes

I accept thank you

11 Likes

Contrary to popular belief the internet isn’t a priority to everyone’s life.

I don’t expect anyone I buy from on the internet to send or reply within 24hours.

Notifications from here could just be turned off for the person your trying to get a hold of as an example. (Mine go to spam)

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I had no right to expect a reply or resolution so quickly. Indeed Brent had a family emergency that trivializes all this shit. These are rubber tires that I’ve now weaponized.

Please, everyone who’s had the misfortune of reading my screed, accept my apology for being such a jerk.

Eric

16 Likes

I don’t even know where mine go. I only get 10% of DM notifications. Gmail be weird with this site.

5 Likes

I wish everyone had the ability to admit when they’ve stepped wrong, and do the hard bit to fix it. And cheers to @brently for graciously accepting the apology.

17 Likes

The Sur Ron is kewl n all but circling one of these Talaria 3X MX from an Alibaba seller, price much better than a dealer but I really wish they wouldn’t reinvent specs in the chat.

3 Likes

And its coupled with the Talaria Sting. If i had a place to keep it away from the elements it would be on my list

1 Like

I got an onyx rcr for Christmas. A bit heavy for a true offroader but has the speed and distance I need to get to work while still leaving me with a smile on the trails.

3 Likes