Bought a Sur ron - selling some stuff to fund go fast bits (Demonseed 44'' inside)

So the time has come I bought a Ronny - and in todays sur ron market I def paid more than I wanted to. So I’ve gotta let go of a project and some parts I’ve been hoarding for a year+

Sad sad day but I’m looking to sell my NOS Satanic Panda 44’’ Demonseed, the custom enclosure I had made for it, some motors, and other bits. See below for pics and pricing. All prices are without shipping and are negotiable.

44’’ Demonseed + custom kevlar/carbon enclosure - Looking to get what I paid $500 for both, would prefer to sell as a set. The battery isn’t for sale (yet) just wanted to give you guys and idea how MASSIVE this enclosure is, thats a 18s5p p42a in there with plenty of room to spare. You could easily fit another P group or two or three (if you get creative).

TB 220MM precision tucks and belt mounts - $200

MBS Rockstar II’s, Brand new - $50 (SOLD)

Kenda 8’’ tires and tubes, less than 25 miles on them - $55 (SOLD)

fatty 8’’ tires and tubes less than 50 miles - $100 (SOLD)

Maytech 6396’s 170kv, in great shape, used very lightly for probably less than 50 miles, I put the longer screws in them, you won’t have issues mounting them to standard mount patterns - $100 each (SOLD)

OG lacriox proto MBS Matrix mounts - $50 (SOLD)

V2 Yaboi’s half bindings - $35

Stock one wheel 15s2p pack, note: these don’t come with a BMS but you can hack emm - $150

My financial mistake/best PEV I’ve ever bought:

22 Likes

This is straight, uncut, 100% genuine unobtainium right here.

6 Likes

and it comes with a 1 off enclosure!

really sad to let it go but I should let someone else enjoy it

3 Likes

So proud of you for choosing the Ron :heart:

GLWS

6 Likes

should have been the first ebike I bought lol

5 Likes

unfortunate timing for me…

good stuff here.

3 Likes

6fxsc5

20 Likes

Imo, it’s one of the few that’s worth the price tag. Really nice design, ride, and ranges/speed.

5 Likes

hahhaha I’m never selling my proto or 20s bro - those will die with me

8 Likes

this is what kept me away for so long I had the “I’ll just build something faster” mentality and I did, but its not the same, the surron frame is second to none

4 Likes

Agreed. And you can’t just buy a similar frame, wish you could.

2 Likes

same - looked forever, tried to get prob 50+ alibaba reps to sell me just a frame or one without batt and controller but never got anywhere. ended up buying used, she’s got some miles but it all works. Paid more than I wanted to still but the market for these is nuts rn

3 Likes

SAME MAN. Went through the whole damn internet looking for a frame. So hard to get, and people are buying these used for MSRP. It’s crazy.

3 Likes

it is the market for them is nuts - honestly might try buying off alibaba and flipping them soon.

4 Likes

Honestly should open a small business and become a US distributor for these lol. There’s only one right now, Luna. That’s it I’m pretty sure.

3 Likes

I’m talking to a few friends about it haha

3 Likes

Lol I had started looking at frames on alibaba too, there’s so many on there it’s hard to even know what’s good or not

4 Likes

lotta scams too - any prices that are too good to be true ARE

I did find a few I think I’d order from - I had another ebike supplier I’ve done biz with check them out for me

2 Likes

In 10 days I will test ride one of these

5 Likes

looks fun - seating position seems way way better than the old stealth bombers

1 Like