Bought a Sur ron - selling some stuff to fund go fast bits (Demonseed 44'' inside)

I love my ron! 72v with a bac8k. I ride it more than any of my other E - rides.

3 Likes

I bought a Ron randomly late last year while I had both of my boards down. I put 2500 miles on mine in the span of a couple months. Fucking love that bike, its a wheelie machine. I’ve been torn between upgrading the Ron more or some of my boards :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Once you go 72v it’ll blow your mind.
Honestly don’t even think about it, just do it.
The smiles are worth it

3 Likes

Just got my 20s9p going, need to do the battery cover install and that’s it

5 Likes

Dude! That’s sick. I want a sur ron so bad.

1 Like

I’m just gonna beat the piss out of my 60V and upgrade later. I have a whole wishlist of shit to get for the Ron. Next up are the Dunlop 100-90-19 tires. First set of street tires I’ve found for the the stock rims.

1 Like

I’m going to look into these I have my off road set up pretty much I’m going use my stock wheel as my road tire wheels

Not my bike but I seen this on the sur ron group on FB.
My stock rear tire was worn out after 500 miles on street.

4 Likes

Ok these fit stock wheels? I’m buying next paycheck ha

Since it’s a private group on FB I cant share the link. But from what I can tell it looks like it.
Dude has a video showing it on the bike. I was gonna buy one and try it before I bought 2 lol.

1 Like

50 miles without one of these exploding off of the hub was a miracle. You’ve ruined these with a razor knife, contrary to common sense and numerous detailed reports HERE of exactly how this moronic practice prevents the tire from ever seating properly, rolling round, and has led to SERIOUS FUCKING INJURY

This needs to be resolved. You don’t sell shit like this to anyone. Damn lucky you didn’t kill yourself or your victim… me. This post stays until you make me whole.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m out of the loop. What happened here? He cut down the tires with a razor? Why?

I bought the other set of tires from him but I haven’t been home to open the box. If they look like this, I shouldn’t use them?

Don’t even think of using pneumatic tires with a razor-cut bead. If he’s sold you a set of 200x75 phatties he also lied to me about the deal to sell them to someone else falling through.

If they are the kendas, I’d still inspect carefully.

Seems a child bit off more than he could chew buying said Sur Ron, is now scrambling to pay for it… By knowingly endangering us thru lying his ass off to sell his trash from prior mistakes.

This level of stupidity/treachery is not something I’d expect from a community member here.

pparently he’s so desperste to raise money that since I

I take you don’t know how to be civil and just start throwing trash insults first before reaching out to the dude first about an unhappy purchase.

@brently is a stand up guy and builder.

17 Likes

Not sensing you’re actually interested in an amicable resolution here… He probably should have mentioned that, but I wouldn’t really feel the need to deal with you further after this…

9 Likes

cunt-you-are-a-cunt

8 Likes

I’ll let just about any mistake slide. It took extreme effort to ruin these, and a series of evasive answers and bullshitting to sell them to me = not an accident. I’ll believe he’s a stand-up guy when he replies to ANY of my messages from last night. Hard to believe he’s not notified there’s been a post here, he’s received 3+ DM’s from me.

1 Like

Hey guys just catching up here I bought these off kaly, any razor cutting was done by Ernesto and I didn’t realize it was even done.

I’m refunding this guys money and being done with it I don’t care to deal with any drama today.

14 Likes

Got your DM’s I’ll send you money back in a sec

1 Like

Interesting, I’m curious as to why.