BoostPlate Suspension System, BoostPlate Suspension Conversion Kit

idk about you but I think they will hold up for us…

Although with them mounted on the ends of a deck they would not have the flex bottom out so maybe it could break then.

will be good to find out!

5 Likes

Can’t tell if serious. 2016 me says it’s a great idea.

Do it for la Ciencias tho. Avenue spring trucks were pretty fun and so are dkps, in the right place and in moderation.

6 Likes

I think they will give you the option for a bit of overall flex while actually riding on a dead stiff battery on wheels. Not for a speed machine obviously.

3 Likes

Not a snub on the idea. 3 links and No-sno trucks are equally foreign to me.

2 Likes

Stupid 2 cents here…

Why has no one tried to add a straight “guide” on these sorta blade springs designs? So it only compresses up and down with very minimal lateral play. On trucks and old cars blades are fixed at both ends on the frame.

Also street esk8 wouldn’t require big suspension travel I guess no?

2 Likes

Dont know if i understand right, but I aslo thought about some kind of “vertical” kind of guide in some way :grinning: :handshake:
something like downhill bikes have

1 Like

Looks like City Blanarian has more work to do :joy:

2 Likes

hahahahah yeah Im open to anything…you know me, bro :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh I don’t want them for the suspension aspect at all, it’s entirely a drop riser for interesting builds for me!

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking! :laughing:

@Printedprecision

Would this be a better option to the Avenue? It has the spring which would hopefully prevent it moving too much in the horizontal direction and focus on shock absorption ?

2 Likes

Those just look bad for stability. I wanted truck dropping and extending. Rising would be good too for thane…

Would like to see a review!

3 Likes

Yh I’d like to see them too. Could only find an Avenue review not too sure how they would be at high speed. I know the crappy brother hobby land snail used them. https://youtu.be/88yEoK0tU9k

1 Like

Also the ones I really wanted but aren’t out yet are these Kickstarter ones not sure if they will be sold individually separate from the board. https://youtu.be/LZrby61yYy0

1 Like

now I’m imagining if you had an esk8 on pneumatics

no like a lowrider and you went around popping a wheel off the ground

1 Like

Lol Yh I was debating them for my AT build if I can get my hands on them. (Eshark ones) we will see.

2 Likes

might steal your pic for a thread I was going to made on the builder’s forum

“What would the eventual enertion AT have looked like?”

1 Like

That’s fine, I started a topic which has the parts list on here if you are interested Raptor 2.0 Rebirth (Torque Boards DD)

Send me a link if you make one will be interesting to see peoples throughts.

1 Like
1 Like