BoostPlate Suspension System, BoostPlate Suspension Conversion Kit

2 Likes

What do you all think about this suspension plate concept but with a 4 bar parallelogram design with an actual shock absorber?

haha put it on an air system so you can have adjustable ride.

Man that whole idea could really go somewhere… or nowhere

in case this doesn’t make sense see a much larger version from @NoWind
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1n0srqpb0/

haha David would you mind making a render of the suspension riser when you have time?

1 Like

What would that be?

1 Like

Read the last two posts and see the link I made in the one above where I tagged you.

Oh I see, the E-Toxx monster
I would gladly make a render but I have no idea how it work ^^

1 Like

no just the suspension parts, and scaled down to attach to a regular esk8! Basically the size of the Boostplate in the original post. The reason I ask you is I think I have seen you design something like it before already, oh the pic I just quoted from you looks like it kinda also.

1 Like

Looks like it’s basically the same system I modeled but turned 90° :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hate to resurrect this, but I am curious if anyone bought this and can tell me if the holes for mounting it correspond to normal truck mounting holes. (yes, I want to use it as a drop bracket)

1 Like

uhhhh

Let’s get weird when im back.

1 Like

Oh shit these look useful if they’re sturdy. Like a cheaper different option for where I run gbombs. Following for updates reviews and weird builds!

1 Like

I think they’re finally shipping.

1 Like