Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Hell yeah put them to the test, but goddamn 15 can you still turn??

He said 15 in the back so chance are heā€™s running 40 or 50 degrees in the front for high speed stability and low speed maneuverability.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, I just usually run 35/45 and find that stable at 40. But more power to ya

1 Like

Can turn just fine, I think the front is 45Ā°

I have 89a in the front so I can turn

1 Like

Oh yeah thatā€™s a good combo :+1: ride on

I might be wrong though, it might be 30Ā°
Iā€™ll check tomorrow

1 Like

@Boardnamics I might have found a discrepancy in your description on the 220mm Precision Hangers + Idler Motor Mounts Kit

It states

ā€¦with 15mm belts. The hanger shares a similar cross section profile to Caliber II, which works perfectly with our Caliber II idler motor mountsā€¦

While the idler mount page says they are for 12mm belts. Just wanted to make sure because I am planing on using 15mm pulleys.

Also do you make/sell belt guards? I hope to do business soon!

Yeah it is a bit confusing there, I will reword.

The belts I sell for the idler mount are 12mm for backwards compatibility and because some people like to run 12mm belts on 15mm pulleys. The actual mount works fine with 15mm.

Speaking of whichā€¦I have to get those new mounts in ASAP. I am totally out of the old design.

I sold pulley covers to some people for a bit but they donā€™t print all that great and it isnā€™t worth the time really. Letā€™s just say I am working on something that might solve this lack of belt sealing solutions problem :smiley:

7 Likes

Geardrives

Noā€¦but you arenā€™t far off :grinning:

Ewww no donā€™t do hubs lol

1 Like

Haha not hubs either

Enclosed belt drive?

4 Likes

Didnā€™t trampa do that?

Ding ding ding, with kevlar belts. :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you guys not using kevlar belts already?

This guy* only sells fiberglass belts for now. Industry norm. Kevlarā€™s weakness is resistance to moisture which a sealed drive would accomplish. Only then can you successfully yield its benefits.

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be the Underoath888 of Boardnamics!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Yay!! I want fanbois :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Fanbois I declare get 5% discount haha.

7 Likes

@KfromtheBay You will be converted! :pray::pray:

I will send you the training manual.

13 Likes