Boardnamics MBS Matrix II Motor Mounts

from a different thread

1 Like

Can’t wait! Can finally build a board when these come out

1 Like

Any updates? Got a buddy in need of these too

1 Like

They are produced but shipping with a batch of other parts that are not finished yet.

Looks like they will be here late September.

2 Likes

BOO-URNS! :frowning:

@Boardnamics are these the same as the other mounts you offer? Apparently 72T covers the idler slot on the normal mounts :sweat_smile:

What idler slot?

Not sure I understand. These are much bigger than the Caliber II mounts

1 Like

This is the end of the slot, I can’t push it out any farther

1 Like

Is the material thicker? BN270 isn’t compatible with Rockstar IIs and the MBS polymer pulleys, the pulley pushes the mount against the added neck of the hangar before the hearing touches the hangar face

1 Like

The 270s aren’t really designed for the massive pneumatic tires. They fall somewhere between a Matrix II and a regular 220mm hanger.

The Matrix II mounts are much bigger and beefier. They’re 8mm thick vs 6mm, which works out to nearly twice as stiff. The clamps are 13mm thick.

There is no cross compatibility between the Matrix mount and the Caliber II stuff. The Matrix is bigger in just about every aspect.

It has a fixed spot for an optional idler.

3 Likes

Okay, time for me to do some science then :yum:

hmmm is this on the new ones or all of your Matrix II designs… I didnt notice it on mine :smiley: didnt look to hard when putting it together though.

Edit: Looked myself seems like this is a new design feature.

so what new ? of what I read you will soon selling belt and pulley for my boardamics matrix II motor mount kit ? just remember that i still running them since covid-19 and they holding up very well but would like to have some center treaded bars to add so extra safety

where you get your pulleys? from boardnamics?

1 Like

MBS 72T polymer

2 Likes

they holding up well ?

1 Like
I shouldn't in this thread but I did so I hid it

As an alternative there’s @ATC that has mbs mounts for $160

1 Like

New ones available now:

6 Likes

Do these fit the mounting pattern on the caliber ii precision clamps? That would solve my idler issue on 66t wheel gear since these have adjustable motor mounts.

3 Likes